No. There is nothing in here. Just ignore this one.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good start. Well set out first post. I don't really following Wrestling so I can't help you much there but I would suggest you to look at other good stories either in this section or the cricket stories section. But it's a very good start compared to many members who write stories. I can see this going a long way if you have the motivation to do it. KIU.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Hey, nice start and welcome! Is this just a story you're going to make up or are you using some sort of game or simulator?

The Rock

County Cricketer
Who Am I?

Named after the famous WWE Superstar and the future Hall Of Famer The Rock, Dwayne Johnson began his career in 2006 at The Ohio Valley Wrestling School, Louisville, Kentucky. When other kids said that they wanna be Footballers, Basketball players, Doctors and Businessmen, Dwayne was the only kid among those who said "I wanna be a Wrestler!". This showed how much he loved wrestling since childhood. Being the son of Harris Johnson, the member of the Creative Dept. of WCW (during the '90s), it was pretty certain that Dwayne would love the business and his addiction towards Wrestling would be inevitable. Moreover, it was his father's dream to see his son become a Wrestler, and he encouraged him to join this business. After 14 years of studies, he finally entered into his dream world of Pro-Wrestling in 2006. Watching The Undertaker wrestle since childhood, Dwayne was always interested in playing a spooky and a mythical gimmicked character too. And accordingly, he entered into the wrestling business with a spooky gimmick with the ring-name "The Phenom". Dwayne a.k.a The Phenom was a really hard-working and a determined wrestler. He had only one aim - Working for the best federation in the business of Wrestling - The WWE.

The Phenom's Bio:

Undertaker5.jpg

Name: The Phenom
Birth: 6th Of May, 1988
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 323 Lbs
Trained In & By: Ohio Valley Wrestling School by Rip Rogers and Danny Davis
Debut: 2008 against Asher Knight
Finisher: The Last Ride Power Bomb and The Triangle Choke Hold

After joining the school in 2006 and then wrestling in his first ever official match against Asher Knight, this guy marked his first victory on his debut itself. The tweenier, mostly face based character, The Phenom was feared by all his fellow members. In 3 years, he had built himself into a successful gimmicked character and an extremely talented wrestler who was not only known for his in-ring skills, but also for his spooky promo cuts. After wrestling in the OVW for 3 long years, and by holding the Tag Team Title twice, would The Phenom be able to fulfill his father's dream? Will he ever get a contract from a major wrestling promotion or will he be wrestling in the OVW for a few more years to come? Will "I'm Next" ever make sense?

Last edited:

The Rock

County Cricketer
----------

(Post Reserved for Banner, Logos, etc Links)

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Don't worry about comments mate. They'll come soon enough.

So the creative had built decent storylines for us till now and now we had to defend our tag titles against The Elite in a street fight. Yes, the match worked pretty well, we wrestled for a 15 odd minutes and then, unfortunately, we had to lose the match. Cliff was suplex'd through the table by one half of the Elite and the match ended with Cliff getting pinned.

I would suggest to expand on the fights like this. It's not very interesting and all I find out is that Cliff got pinned, and lost. But apart from that, it's good writing, couple of gramatic errors but not too bad.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Matches will be explained in detail when The Phenom goes to the higher stage ;)

Attachments

• wwwyki.png
    wwwyki.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 33
  • pnk ttrn.gif
    pnk ttrn.gif
    110.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread