Non quiters - pc

sam
der was a 4 second lag when i bowled u both bowls means its clear
unplayble :)

anyone knows if pakigenious is a quitter or not? cuz today i had a game with him and he didnt quit.

Attachments

• pakigenious.JPG
    pakigenious.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 6
@sam

i played around 5 matches with pakigenious n he din't complete 4 of them & it wasn't a lost connection clearly in any match cuz everytime he ran off when his wicket fell & that too like score of 22/5 n all :facepalm

Pakigenious is a genious i mean quitter.:)

Pakigenious is a genious i mean quitter.:)

ja he is a f****** genius ! =)

sameer_st added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

@sam

i played around 5 matches with pakigenious n he din't complete 4 of them & it wasn't a lost connection clearly in any match cuz everytime he ran off when his wicket fell & that too like score of 22/5 n all :facepalm

Aryt. Next time I should avoid playing against him.:sarcasm

Farmboys-didnt quit after losing preety badly.

Attachments

• Farmboys1.JPG
    Farmboys1.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • farmboys2.JPG
    farmboys2.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • farmboys3.JPG
    farmboys3.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
"simply_sameer" is a non-quitter..

now m doubting my own opinion as in very next match(T20) our connection got lost(or he purposely did that) cuz i was in good situation as i was scoring over 15 RPO(after 10 overs i guess) n when i smashed a six to this player, right after that our connection ended n it wasn't my disconnection as i was still connected after that match..

let's c..i'll play once more with this opponent to finalize my decision that previously i was right or this time i got him correctly..:sarcasm

mates, throw some light on it..enlighten it..lol :p

now m doubting my own opinion as in very next match(T20) our connection got lost(or he purposely did that) cuz i was in good situation as i was scoring over 15 RPO(after 10 overs i guess) n when i smashed a six to this player, right after that our connection ended n it wasn't my disconnection as i was still connected after that match..

let's c..i'll play once more with this opponent to finalize my decision that previously i was right or this time i got him correctly..:sarcasm

mates, throw some light on it..enlighten it..lol :p

simply_sameer is a quitter. He quit on me twice. :)

"Nash" is also a fair player as he didn't quit n completed our match even when he was losing..

Users who are viewing this thread