Non quiters - pc

Lucky you:D

sameer_st added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

btw mspeed do you have a screenshot of the scorecard:)

No i didnt took the screenshot, i should have, but it didnt came in ma mind at that time(i also scored my first triple cenury by g.smith in that match)...

Last edited:
Another non-quitter

crickettrot(sthin like this) - made 615 in a T20 match and in reply he was all-out for 4, even then he didnt quitted....

Wth mate? When did this happen? How exactly did this happen? I was pretty confident my 511 would never get beat! :eek: I'll have to aim for like 616 now! That's like near impossible!

I'll have to change my sig as well!

:mad: Here people quit in 5 over games. You people are scoring 600 in T20's and yet they didnt quit. :facepalm

Wth mate? When did this happen? How exactly did this happen? I was pretty confident my 511 would never get beat! :eek: I'll have to aim for like 616 now! That's like near impossible!

I'll have to change my sig as well!
@boney_g

Yeah after scoring every 100, it came in my mind now he is going to quit, now he'll quit, but thank god he didn't and thanks to him too.... He bowled 4 overs by spinners and conceded 36runs in 1st, 43 in 2nd, 50 in 3rd and 36 in 4th...

It happened day before yesterday only mate, as the game was running 100% smoother thats y it was very easy to time the shots... And i thought i am not the first one to get this...:)

Last edited:
@boney_g

Yeah after scoring every 100, it came in my mind now he is going to quit, now he'll quit, but thanks god he didn't and thanks to him too.... He bowled 4 overs by spinners and conceded 36runs in 1st, 43 in 2nd, 50 in 3rd and 36 in 4th...

It happened day before yesterday only mate, as the game was running 100% smoother thats y it was very easy to time the shots... And i thought i am not the first one to get this...:)

You definitely are mate! Congrats! :D

non quiters

Dabi
Jaraarrow
rehan
sunnykinger
111diablo111
abcde_2009 (he completed a test match with me which took around 5 hrs)
leeboy

I know leeboy..he's in my orkut friend list..now i'll have few words with him :mad::D

I know leeboy..he's in my orkut friend list..now i'll have few words with him :mad::D

I've played 5 games against him, he quit 4 times and the 5th is dubious as to whether he quit or was a connection error (i lean towards the connection error on that occasion!).

Users who are viewing this thread