NZ domestic - Download

Statto_74

School Cricketer
I noticed the NZ domestic teams had plain generic kits so downloaded the 6 excellent teams from Wasteyouryouth but they have gone into Custom and not replaced the NZ dom sides as I expected. This wasn’t an issue when I did the English teams. Am I doing something wrong? I want to do a career based in NZ so really want accurate kits.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The New Zealand domestic teams along with the Super Smash are licensed. So downloading them from the academy will unfortunately result in them being custom teams. And there is no way to get around this I'm afraid. Only hope is to wait until Big Ant properly do the photogrammetry and add the proper kits for Plunkett Shield, Ford Trophy and Super Smash in a future patch.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The New Zealand domestic teams along with the Super Smash are licensed. So downloading them from the academy will unfortunately result in them being custom teams. And there is no way to get around this I'm afraid. Only hope is to wait until Big Ant properly do the photogrammetry and add the proper kits for Plunkett Shield, Ford Trophy and Super Smash in a future patch.
It's things like this which irk me considering they used the inability to scan players as their excuse to delay Rugby 24. They have no respect for their audience and expect us to buy in based on false promises and shiny license content

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Cannot understand why they cant just "borrow" even pay a small fee and get the genius designs from the academy... logos, kits and playfaces are almost perfect just use them until they can get to the photogrammetry.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
They might for Super Smash, when are Big Ant next in New Zealand?

Users who are viewing this thread