NZ vs WI Final test

its not a good idea to always choose one player as captain, i always rotate my captains for fantasy games.

If you keep picking the same player, he is bound to makes some runs or take wickets. If you keep rotating you might miss out all together.

I've got Lara, but not as bonus player. And so far he made 28 runs. Not much. I've got Bond as captain. Hopefully the overcast conditions will help him.

nothing for bond till now, but he is always dangerous especially playing against low end teams like w. indies or zimbabwe etc.

Geez when you're in bad form you're in bad form. Dropped De Villers and Lara and now both are scoring runs.

I've got a lot of New Zealand bowlers, so I am counting on them.

Damn did'nt know they were going to drop Mills for this one, thanks to Lara some good points there, its a shame he did'nt get his ton.

Looking good so for me so far.:D I knew Lara might come up with something in the last test.
Btw 40 registrations, good to see that, cheers everyone.

aussie1st said:
Geez when you're in bad form you're in bad form. Dropped De Villers and Lara and now both are scoring runs.

it happens sometimes and usually i play with 10 players in every fantasy game cuz the one player i picked usually dont plays

y2j826 said:
it happens sometimes and usually i play with 10 players in every fantasy game cuz the one player i picked usually dont plays
I won BLIC with only 10 players.:D

No one has Morton apart from me so I'm gaining on Lara again :) Going to need my captain Styris to start doing something.

The rain is spoiling this match. Hopefully today will be a full day of play, so Bond can grab some wickets.

I told you guys that Lara has a tendency to score big ones in the last match.And ofcourse I need Styris to do something for my team.He is doing nothing apart from the first match where I didn't select him.

styris did well in the first match and he was my captain that time and due to rotation policy i changed it and then picked bond as my captain and this time astle in my captain but i got styris as my bonus player.

Users who are viewing this thread