ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Llamas convert loses into wins". :p

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I missed the game :facepalm

Anyways pretty pleased with my cameo. Need starts like these considering we have solid middle order. Well batted Aditya once again and Saiyaman as well. Jack was great with the bowl and Rahul and Maneys wickets were important as well.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Haha, we've gone and done it again. I would like to apologise to the Smashers, as they are extremely unlucky, but there's nothing I can do about it.

A good collective bowling performance, although we were a tad expensive. Had we not got wickets at vital moments they could have made well over 300, which is slightly worrying.

Stunning knock from Mr Aggressive at the top of the innings, contrasted by Tom's calculated fifty. Aditya once again showed why he is our best batsman at the moment, and nice to see Saiyaman rack up a half century as well. Very comfortable win in the end with 7 overs to spare.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Very annoyed by this, I know its nothing on your Llama's, its the sim. Twice its decided to screw us over, as we had it in the bag for sure!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think sohum intentionally coded the sim to screw with us. Gotta check the source code. There has to be something like:

If TEAM=Stump_Smashers Then
Screw Them;
Else
Neutral;
End If;
End Sub;
:p

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Doesn't matter... Still you could have easily written a code to screw us:p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, in fact my entire codebase is littered with code screwing the Smashers. And in fact, any team that is not the Sharks. Expect the Sharks to sweep the season 10-0.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
That was supposed to be a joke sohum :p Don't take is seriously....

Why so Serioussssss :what

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, in fact my entire codebase is littered with code screwing the Smashers. And in fact, any team that is not the Sharks. Expect the Sharks to sweep the season 10-0.

I knew it! Rhys must be in on this then, as he was very cocky the last time I spoke to him! Damn you and your CEO ways.

Users who are viewing this thread