ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Sri Lanka (brad352 vs djkay)

Great innings Brad. I'll see if I can do any better. Will start on my innings by Monday. I got a two day club game which I'm just abt to leave.

Last edited:
Good batting there Brad and a very realistic one at that too. I have a suggestion to make after having a look at the leg byes. I think you both should decide on not running any leg bye to keep it much more realistic and with the bloody game there is a leg bye always available. Good luck djkay, will look forward to your scores.

I don't think 19 leg byes and 26 extras total is unreasonable - in the most recent ODI Sri Lanka had this :
Extras (b 1, lb 16, w 8, nb 7) 32
Total (all out, 49.5 overs, 210 mins) 245

that was only 1 match, usually they don't get that much though, it would make it more fair as well not running on leg byes, it'll show how good you really are, not just how good you are at running when the ball hits you

Looks like very impressive match.

Some good realistic stats makes for and intersting game.

Well done guys

Squiz- Fair enough, on closer inspection any other game only has 5 or 6. Sounds like a good option for the rest of our series.

Sri Lankan Innings:

UPDATE: 10 OVERS

Sri Lanka 63/1

Jayasuriya 36* (44)
Attaputu 13* (19)
Kaluwitharana 4(2)

Sri Lanka got off to a pretty good start. Jayasuriya in great form and scroring from the first ball. Things slowed down a tad bit after the dismissal of Kaluwitharan by a brilliant bowl by McGrath. Kalu played all around the ball trying to hit another one to the boundary like the previous delivery. His dismissal brought Attapatu to the crease, and both players put their head down kept it above the run rate for first 10 overs.

Bowling Figures:

G.McGrath 5.0 Overs 30 Runs 1 wkt
B.Lee 3.0 Overs 14 Runs 0 wkts
J.Gillespie 2.0 Overs 14 Runs 0 wkts

Thanks Mate. I'm not that good at spin bowling though. I think this where I'll run it into problems.
Any Hints hehehe? Plus how do I attach? screenies.. I never done on this forum before.

I'm crap at facing spin as well- mostly I decide it's got to be them or me and just have a go:) Your team's got 4 of them anyway, you think that you've got problems:)

To attach screenshots, just use the attach file button just above rate this thread.

hey Brad Sorry for the delay. Just been really busy. I'll have the game warped up by the weekend.

Update: SL is about 133/2 in about 25 overs now. The run rate has slowed down with Hogg Bowling.

I still can't find this a attache button. Weird.

Last edited:
You have to do it on a new reply then scroll down near bottom and their will be a browse to attach button.

Have to be jpeg though.

Good close match.

Try advancing the spin. Watch for off stump though otherwise miss time and the stumps are gone for a stumping.

You're in a pretty good position, looks like I'll have to pin my hopes on Hoggy :). I've attached a screenshot of the elusive attach button:)

EDIT: Resized screenshot

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hmmm for some reason I don't have the browse function. Really weird

Do you have the rest of that line? (is only the button itself missing)

Users who are viewing this thread