OHHH! I am back - My exam r over..here is my new kit

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all

my exams where over on friday , now i can continue my kit works,,,, i worked all day and finaly made this .......yes thats right its my new AUS kit but not yet finished....need a lot of work ...............everybody can get it in 2-3 days time

see below its a work in progress Aus kit ....will finish it soon ;)

auswork.jpg

Edited By siskue on Jan. 27 2002 at 00:21

hi siskue so nice of u..put in your best efforts for the kits..mybest wishes r always with u...............
and all the best for your exam results..........u will pass with flying colors i know that
regards
dippyslara

thankz mate

oh sure i will ...i will always put 120% effort to my kits.......and these r only coz of u all peoples..........

plz give me some feedback of the kits .....in the screen above......is the color ok..or should be a bit lighter.......the problem is if its lighter the shading should be redon ....so it would take a long time to complete

any way give me ur feed back

Good luck with your exams siskue.
Keep up the good work with the kits...between you and Aamir we've got some real quality kits now for BLC.

hey siskue

the colors are great just i m dyin to get this kit also
I am plannin to release a cd-rom of BLC Stuff like patches,kits ,commentry,stadiums and other updates...
so please give me the permission to put them..

Thanks
:)

Siskue well Done mate..... it looks excellent work....... btw good luck for ur exam result....
we r really looking forward to it

Good work Siskue, I think the colour is fine, pretty close anyway.

Keep up the good work mate.

Regard's

Sangam u can put my stuffs in the CD u release.......but i thin that myght be illegal towards Codemasters ....anyway go on ;) ;) ;)

THankz mate....i have finished all the parts of the kits and need bit tweaking thats all it will be done in 2 days

Great work siskue. Very few people in the world can put 120% each time what they do.... Anyway how were your exams.. Hope you will achieve whatever you dream of.

Sangamm , I thnk the CD you are talking about will not be sold public, and will be only for your enjoyment. If you are trying to sell this, then let me tell you its totally illegal. And why do you want to kick codemasters ass ????

Users who are viewing this thread