On Changing Dates/Match Conditions etc

AJ_82

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondered if anyone had considered the possibility of creating some sort of editor that allows you to change dates and match conditions ie day/night games, stadia etc, so that it maintains that permanently within the game, and does not need to be individually hexed in the sav (manually or using SavTweak). It just seems to make sense that if we can hex the sav file, why not just allow us to hex the gob (which i know can be more difficult and dangerous but thats why we backup ;) ) so that we can make games like in the VB one day series for example all night games, with the preliminary matches in venues they should be rather than 3 of the 4 at the one ground.

If anyone has made any progress other than SavTweak or considered this at all, any information would be much appreciated. If anyone is interested in doing something like this, then that would be great! (no pressure on all those editors out there as you have done a top job with what has been produced so far!)

Cheers
AJ

well...i have hit upon the codes of some dates used by EA in this game...and can sure figure out the rest but creating an editor is out of my bounds...but surely I would love to have such an editor...but it would need editing right at the base - perhaps in both the gob and the exe...

Users who are viewing this thread