One Day Double Century

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the best one day score ive seen, North came in at number 4 but quite early because i lost 2 quick wickets and he played all the way through the innings on 7 bars.

Attachments

• north one day double ton.JPG
    north one day double ton.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 128
Going way back, I think it was the 2001 version, Graham Thorpe hit a double century for me in the world cup semi final. I lost 2 wickets in the first 2 overs, so Thorpe came in early at no. 4.

i know! if they bat for a long time in a county game then your defo getting a big score cause they both score so quick. i have flitoff and coddigton (a youth) afterwards, both england all rounders, flintoff aggressive, coddington v.aggressive. Lang is in the England team and Kael is a youth who is v.aggressive and will be in the England team soon! Gambhir is my wicketkeeper opener. this is easyly the strongst one day team ive ever had by a mile (4 england bowlers as well)

my highest was 197* with gilly, just couldnt get there :(

I made 210 not out with Gilchrist once. All you have to do is bat your batsman 1 bar below full and you'll get a score of around 390+ everytime. I figured the scores before the game started would be preset so why not get them as soon as possible? :)

Got 200 not out once with Dominic Hansen (regen from my team Somerset) for England against New Zealand, in a total of 399 ...:( will post screenie

I just got a 200,na na na na mine was quicker than yours :p
dfddyt2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread