oneday bowling

darthpikachu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
it's not very hard to get MAD bowling scores in oneday games, especially 10-20 over limited ones, just pick the pace bowlers and bowl yorkers, the batsmen will keep on trying to drive it or block it, and they stuff up and get bowled. In normal difficulty i managed to get 7/21 with brett lee in a 20 over game.

bowling in tests is much hard IMO as the batsmen have all day to block and not rushed at all, then you have to bring in the spinners and get dodgy lbw decisions(the ones where there is no way the ball will hit the bail but is still given), i think the bug in cricket 2002 is that the lbw decisions arn't aligned correctly with the stumps, it veers to the right so its hard to get good decisions for the bowler if your aiming towards the left stump and much more easy if your aiming to the right stump

btw anyone know how to bowl good in test without using the lbw bug?

S

sarmad

[color=#000000:post_uid9]:D i would like to suggets it to lal who r working ont he better ment of cricket 2k2.if u had watched fifa2002 nad fifa worldcup 2002 ,games released by EA,they r holding the national flags of the countries playing in the field.can someone do it for he cricket as well.some signs etc like EA did for FIFA ant it do for cricket or any one who can do that. :cool:[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
using a fast bowler keep bowling body line deliveries with a short leg,1st slip and a silly mid off in place.The batsman will either get hit on the body and he will be given out caught(!) by the close in fielders or he will edge it to slip where more often than not the fielder will take a great catch that would make Jonty Rhodes proud.

Users who are viewing this thread