PS4 Online quitters

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I thought I could make this thread, so we can post the PSN names of the users that quit when they suck in the game, or for whatever "other" reason.....The forfeit option is there for a reason right?

I sometimes suck, but I don't quit. :lol:lol:lol

The winner for being first on the list goes to :

M333T35H

Reported quitters :

x1980beast
Vincenzo261284
Saurav27
b_r_y_89
RazorsEdge884
Howard1990
Nu-Edge
westhamfan32
boothy116
Usmansaleem
Blakewifab
Giib
SILKY_CARROT
utkarsh234
Arafat_Zaman
YCHULBUL (Debatable, will remove if no more complaints)
solitaireusa
amitdx
boothy116
Mad_gamer33

Last edited:

Mihir2014

School Cricketer
The biggest quitter is something x1980beast...he is on rank 1 i think and he disconnected 6 times against me and many others when he is about to lose....he is such a loser

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The biggest quitter is something x1980beast...he is on rank 1 i think and he disconnected 6 times against me and many others when he is about to lose....he is such a loser

Why would you play a quitter 6 times? When I know for sure someone's a quitter, I put him on PS3's block list and move on.

Mihir2014

School Cricketer
i played with him when dbc ps4 was released....it was 6 consecutive matches in quick match,i didn't know that he was doing dc by purpose, i thought it was internet issues....and there were very few online players at that time, and i again played with him last week he was all out for 26 and i was 16 in 1 over and again he disconnects.....it is a shame watching rank 1 player doing such cheap things....its not only me he did this with all my friends...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
i played with him when dbc ps4 was released....it was 6 consecutive matches in quick match,i didn't know that he was doing dc by purpose, i thought it was internet issues....and there were very few online players at that time, and i again played with him last week he was all out for 26 and i was 16 in 1 over and again he disconnects.....it is a shame watching rank 1 player doing such cheap things....its not only me he did this with all my friends...
On online leaderboard??

Mihir2014

School Cricketer
Lol, maybe he just played online matches more than you guys by getting it early hence the rank on top..

no i was on rank 1 and i am still undefeated after 107 online matches but i stopped playing coz of these kind of people....he could be on top even after get defeated and then he will also earn respect but now he is just a loser but nevermind these ranks doesn't shows players skills...play 24*7 and anyone can get at top......but the point is to play fairly...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
no i was on rank 1 and i am still undefeated after 107 online matches but i stopped playing coz of these kind of people....he could be on top even after get defeated and then he will also earn respect but now he is just a loser but nevermind these ranks doesn't shows players skills...play 24*7 and anyone can get at top......but the point is to play fairly...
Yeah the rank doesnt tell the kind of player he his but yeah quit just because he is gonna lose is definitely cheap...But anyways I have faced many quitters online and have decided to stick on to playing with the guys on the friend list rather than random...

Mihir2014

School Cricketer
Yeah the rank doesnt tell the kind of player he his but yeah quit just because he is gonna lose is definitely cheap...But anyways I have faced many quitters online and have decided to stick on to playing with the guys on the friend list rather than random...

ya same here....just started a series with friends...its more fun....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
ya same here....just started a series with friends...its more fun....
Yeah and its comfortable as well playing with friends as you know whatever happens they are not gonna quit...So the "Fun" factor is good for both the players...

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Watch out for Vincenzo261284 & Saurav27. Both quitted near the end of the game. Really cr*p players

Krokenoster

Club Captain
b_r_y_89

Game kept disconnecting, then I would send an invite, and he played. After hitting a 4, got "disconnected" again, and invited him again. Hit a 6 and "disconnected" again.....invited again, but was nowhere to be found.

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Bah, just got disconnected, as I finished my innings of (crap) batting. Can't see the dudes name I played against, but if you read this, I was able to save the game, and will send an invite as soon as I get this shitty PSN error sorted.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
RazorsEdge884

Big time quitter. Avoid this guy at all cost. his net is really crappy and will quit on your winning cut scene, if he cannot bring you down with his fantabulously awesome Short ball tactics! I was chasing 64 in f5, chased the target but the loser quitted before it could count on leaderboard. Thanks to dl calculation I got the win despitethat.

Users who are viewing this thread