Online Teams

Zamakhtar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When playing online, how does the team selection work? Can you play online with any team? Wouldn't it be easy to just go into player editor and maximize the stats for your team and then play online with it? Or are there set and locked teams which you choose from?

The reason I am asking is that when I edit the real names of the players in, I want to be able to play online with the real names. Is this possible? But I can see how making that possible would also make all kinds of unfair things possible.

another question, are Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif in the Pakistan squad?

madmattg

International Cricketer
The teams are locked as the default teams, and you can choose balanced or realistic.

I too want to change the names so i can play with the real names, havent tried my PC version one yet as Ive been busy with the Xbox 360, which cant be patched as far as i know.

As for changing the stats dont know if you can, and Im sure some cheats out there would want to do that.

To them I would sat Ill kick your arse regardless.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
madmattg said:
The teams are locked as the default teams, and you can choose balanced or realistic.

I too want to change the names so i can play with the real names, havent tried my PC version one yet as Ive been busy with the Xbox 360, which cant be patched as far as i know.

As for changing the stats dont know if you can, and Im sure some cheats out there would want to do that.

To them I would sat Ill kick your arse regardless.

If you play the WC or Champions Trophy mode on-line then you get the proper names - well on PC version anyway

madmattg

International Cricketer
Cool,

Havent had the chance to play either Ill have to check it out

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread