Open Invitation | TPCL 4 - Join now and take part in PlanetCricket's premier fantasy league!

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1655232553194.png

Welcome to the fourth edition of The PlanetCricket League!

Similar to seasons two and three; we require all members that want to participate to sign up as a player.
It's entirely up to you whether you wish to be the Virat Kohli, Rashid Khan or Shaheen Afridi of our official league!

We are looking for at least 60 signups to fill up four franchises.

On behalf of The Planet Cricket League management and the Planet Cricket community, we invite you to take part in the 4th edition of TPCL.

@Na Maloom Afraad / @RUDI / @NILAYSHAH60
FAQ's

What is TPCL?

TPCL is a virtual cricket league, where the community members sign up with their prefered cricketing roles and their player likenesses.

What do we do there?
We use the information provided by you in the signup thread and store them in a cricket simulator. And we will simulate matches as per your registered roles.

Can I see sample simulated matches or How the matches will be played?
Here is the link for the final T20 match simulation we played for the TPCL edition 3. You can view more at this thread https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forums/the-planetcricket-league-3-0.323/

What do I get by signing up?
If your team wins or your player performs well, you will be receiving vCash which you can use in the shop to purchase a variety of profile customizations and banners.

How do I signup?
Please visit this thread - LINK

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 267588

Welcome to the fourth edition of The PlanetCricket League!

Similar to seasons two and three; we require all members that want to participate to sign up as a player.
It's entirely up to you whether you wish to be the Virat Kohli, Rashid Khan or Shaheen Afridi of our official league!

We are looking for at least 60 signups to fill up four franchises.

On behalf of The Planet Cricket League management and the Planet Cricket community, we invite you to take part in the 4th edition of TPCL.

@Na Maloom Afraad / @RUDI / @NILAYSHAH60
FAQ's

What is TPCL?

TPCL is a virtual cricket league, where the community members sign up with their prefered cricketing roles and their player likenesses.

What do we do there?
We use the information provided by you in the signup thread and store them in a cricket simulator. And we will simulate matches as per your registered roles.

Can I see sample simulated matches or How the matches will be played?
Here is the link for the final T20 match simulation we played for the TPCL edition 3. You can view more at this thread https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forums/the-planetcricket-league-3-0.323/

What do I get by signing up?
If your team wins or your player performs well, you will be receiving vCash which you can use in the shop to purchase a variety of profile customizations and banners.

How do I signup?
Please visit this thread - LINK
I think you posted wrongly in cricket 07 downloads forum

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you guys will post this one in Cricket22 thread you can surely see some more signups very quickly, here I don't think anyone is active now.

Users who are viewing this thread