Original Faces

dirtydog

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey i was wondering if someone could go into graphics importer and create a .zip file with all the original faces in the game, i imported the new zealand v australia patch and now want to play a world cup lol, looks weird the west indians being all white. So if someone could create a .zip file with the original faces and post it as an attachment in this thread, or send me an email if its too big at [email protected] - or if its still too big add me at [email protected] and send it that way, or lol, have it on the website

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Default faces

I tried to attach the file but it says database error.Will try again later

I'd recomend everyone to keep a backup of the original GOB.So that u can do it urself.

wasi786

Club Cricketer
lol dirtydog wonder even dogs play cricket now a days that too dirty without taking bath

wasi786

Club Cricketer
i am really sorry man i was just joking not abusing plz dont mind anyway u are right every1 wants all the faces incorporated in d game may b some1 can find the solution

Clarkey

School Cricketer
Hey how do u put the Australia and New Zeland faces on the game?

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
clarkey download graphic importer then click on import a zip and click on the file's[faces the you have downloaded] and it says import succesfully' then that is it' i hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread