Other Cricket Forums

Iam also looking for a Cricket Chat forum, with all the sub forums like leagues, Domestic team threads and all that who ha. The only ones I can name are here, Cricketweb (Crap), Aussiecricket.net (Too small), Stick Cricket Forums (Not big enough for Cricket).

I think we may need to make a new one....

Lol, Colin posts rarely on CW and it is the query and concern of many members as to why he doesn't post more often - since his posts are that good.

Well, personally I've always been envious of the quality and variety of the OT section at CW and I can't believe that many members waste their time wondering why I don't post there more.

Iam also looking for a Cricket Chat forum, with all the sub forums like leagues, Domestic team threads and all that who ha. The only ones I can name are here, Cricketweb (Crap), Aussiecricket.net (Too small), Stick Cricket Forums (Not big enough for Cricket).

I think we may need to make a new one....

Well if you could elucidate on what exactly you're looking for...

Iam also looking for a Cricket Chat forum, with all the sub forums like leagues, Domestic team threads and all that who ha.

I mean like, a subforum for every Domestic Team. Like, Hampshire sub forums, Western Australian sub forums.

So more of a cricket chat, not like a big tour thread and everyone posts in it, like here at planetcricket.

So for example there is a Test series between Aus and Eng. The first Test would have a thread and the Second Test would have a thread and so on.

Cricket Web is more popular than Planet Cricket, but the members are arrogant, sarcastic and unhelpful.

I'm a member there (under diff username) & generally they're a good bunch of chaps. Few idiots (no names, no packdrill; especially as Night Prowler is something of a regular poster there...), but some posters really do know their cricket.

If you can get past the cliqueishness (is that a word?) it's a decent forum.

All well and good, but the members here are generally helpful, friendly and willing. I took a dislike to Cricket Web over an incident with one of their members (and, unknown to them, resigned from their writing team because of it).

All well and good, but the members here are generally helpful, friendly and willing. I took a dislike to Cricket Web over an incident with one of their members (and, unknown to them, resigned from their writing team because of it).

Oh? Don't wish to pry (actually that's a complete lie ;)), but can I ask what happened? No names necessary, just idle curiousity on my part.

I would like to find a forum with a more solid Battrick area but PC looks to have the most inclusive Battrick friendly competition

Yeah,me to. PC is ok though. It has regular posts in the threads it seems.

BUMP.

I have found a forum that has the best following of Aussie Cricket -

www.bigfooty.com

Has Domestic threads, sub forums. Match day threads, good discussions and loads of banter;) I love it now. I go here for Cricket Chat. Mainly because Cricket Web is crapola.

Users who are viewing this thread