Overseas Player Limit

People on this thread say they've had 4 overseas players!

I cant ever get more than 2!

Whats going on?? Or is my game not messed up??

i think this is a real big bug that they need to look at, they need to fix this problem with all these incorrect overseas players at the start of the game

and obviously since my versin still works and i cant get a overseas contract over 3 years its bug in the game that needs peopel to pay attention to

however i will rEport on this, i WILL try to have over a 1 year contract on international p[layers and yeh. i got ricky ponting and some banla right now, Ramnaresh Haque. still havnt been able to use ponting cos of world cup, but i'm definatly dropping the Haque guy

lol

i would really like to know how he did that. if anyone knows please post as i would like to make a world XI side just for a laugh.

Indeed, you can't sign more than 2 overseas players, nor can you sign an overseas player for more than 1 year at a time. However, the AI-controlled counties do seem to be able to sign overseas players for up to 3 years at a time. Therefore I agree that this is a bug, and needs fixing in the next update.

yeh me too:P cos that would make it unfair to the player team since the county teams get to keep that player for longer than you can

yeh either we should be aloud to extend the contracts of overseas to over 1 year+ or the AI county teams have to have there's for the sam 1 year. They need to sort this out

he probably made the lancashire side full of the pakinstan team, by changing names.

theres no other way he could do it

Users who are viewing this thread