Pak v West Indies Third Test Match

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I checked it out: 8 people have Mohammad Yousuf as captain and 8 people have Brian Lara as captain. About three or four people have Inzamam-ul-Haq as captain. A duck for Brian Lara would certainly help me, since I am missing a player.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Well i have the perfect team selection so far on day 1 except i have Brain Lara as captain and not Mohammad Yousuf. Now Lara needs to score the same (or even more ) amount of runs Yousuf score to keep my team alive.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
yousef seems unstoppable, lets hope lara gets a huge score, i know he'll be backing himself for a big one on this placid track. I expected Taylor to pick up one or two more wickets, i wonder how Gul will go?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Razzaq has some work to do with his bowling now as Bravo has 2 wickets already. I managed a bonus with Ganga getting a wicket hopefully he goes alright with the bat.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ganga still there perfect :D Lara = 0 perfect! Gul and Kaneria wickets again perfect! Razzaq no wickets is a problem though

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got what I wished for: a duck of Brian Lara. :) Also it's good for me that Gul and Kaneria getting wickets. But I don't have Gul as bonus player. It seems having bowlers as bonus players would be better.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
I've got what I wished for: a duck of Brian Lara. :) Also it's good for me that Gul and Kaneria getting wickets. But I don't have Gul as bonus player. It seems having bowlers as bonus players would be better.

I have everything going right for me as i have Gul, Kaneria, Collymore, Bravo but.............

I have Lara as Captain :mad

And that's the end of the story for my team. :(

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
saurabh2185 said:
I have everything going right for me as i have Gul, Kaneria, Collymore, Bravo but.............

I have Lara as Captain :mad

And that's the end of the story for my team. :(

Looks like you're missing Ganga now :) Dam Razzaq is doing nothing, Bravo would have been the better pick it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread