Pakistan: Danger of Losing Qualification Of WC 2019

pujan

Banned
Australia's 4-1 series win against Sri Lanka and England's similar finish in the series against Pakistan helped them consolidate their positions in the latest One Day International (ODI) rankings released by the International Cricket Council (ICC) on Sunday (September 4).

Australia, the top-raked ODI team, have taken their points tally to 124 to open up an 11-point advantage over the second-placed New Zealand. Despite the series loss, Sri Lanka, who lost one point, have managed to hold on to the sixth position.

England, who gained one point to take their tally to 107, are three points behind India and South Africa, who have 110 points apiece, with India ahead of the Proteas on decimal points.

Meanwhile, Pakistan lost one point to register their lowest-ever points tally since the introduction of the current rankings system in 2001. With 86 points, Pakistan are eight points behind West Indies, who are currently placed eighth.

Pakistan are in danger of losing out on automatic qualification for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 with only a year left for the cut-off period to end for the 50-over event. Hosts England and the seven top-ranked sides will earn an automatic qualification for the World Cup while the remaining two sides will be determined following the outcome of the qualification event in Bangladesh in 2018, which will feature 10 teams.

ICC ODI Team Rankings as on September 4, 2016

Rank Team Points
1 Australia 124 (+1)
2 New Zealand 113
3 India 110
4 South Africa 110
5 England 109 (+1)
6 Sri Lanka 101 (-1)
7 Bangladesh 98
8 West Indies 94
9 Pakistan 86 (-1)
10 Afghanistan 49
11 Zimbabwe 46
12 Ireland 43

Australia retain No. 1 spot, England remain at No. 5 | Cricbuzz.com

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Australia's 4-1 series win against Sri Lanka and England's similar finish in the series against Pakistan helped them consolidate their positions in the latest One Day International (ODI) rankings released by the International Cricket Council (ICC) on Sunday (September 4).

Australia, the top-raked ODI team, have taken their points tally to 124 to open up an 11-point advantage over the second-placed New Zealand. Despite the series loss, Sri Lanka, who lost one point, have managed to hold on to the sixth position.

England, who gained one point to take their tally to 107, are three points behind India and South Africa, who have 110 points apiece, with India ahead of the Proteas on decimal points.

Meanwhile, Pakistan lost one point to register their lowest-ever points tally since the introduction of the current rankings system in 2001. With 86 points, Pakistan are eight points behind West Indies, who are currently placed eighth.

Pakistan are in danger of losing out on automatic qualification for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 with only a year left for the cut-off period to end for the 50-over event. Hosts England and the seven top-ranked sides will earn an automatic qualification for the World Cup while the remaining two sides will be determined following the outcome of the qualification event in Bangladesh in 2018, which will feature 10 teams.

ICC ODI Team Rankings as on September 4, 2016

Rank Team Points
1 Australia 124 (+1)
2 New Zealand 113
3 India 110
4 South Africa 110
5 England 109 (+1)
6 Sri Lanka 101 (-1)
7 Bangladesh 98
8 West Indies 94
9 Pakistan 86 (-1)
10 Afghanistan 49
11 Zimbabwe 46
12 Ireland 43

Australia retain No. 1 spot, England remain at No. 5 | Cricbuzz.com
You can't just copy and paste the whole article. You should've written your own views/opinions and ultimately provide a link to original article.

pujan

Banned
You can't just copy and paste the whole article. You should've written your own views/opinions and ultimately provide a link to original article.
I provides link with the article so full credit to cricinfo.I noticed most member too stealing elsewhere without link.I feel sorry if you are Pakistan supporter.my support for Pakistan to improves their ODI ranking vs WESTINDIES 3 ODI in UAE.Good luck.

ICC's Cut off date 23rd Sep. 2017, Pakistan last chance for automatic selection for Champion trophy in England.if they performing A1 coz right now they are below westindies and Bangladesh.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I provides link with the article so full credit to cricinfo.I noticed most member too stealing elsewhere without link.I feel sorry if you are Pakistan supporter.my support for Pakistan to improves their ODI ranking vs WESTINDIES 3 ODI in UAE.Good luck.

ICC's Cut off date 23rd Sep. 2017, Pakistan last chance for automatic selection for Champion trophy in England.if they performing A1 coz right now they are below westindies and Bangladesh.
I'm not a Pakistan supporter.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
He did that becuase English is his third language. No one would understand otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread