pakistan kit finished!!!

E

E=MC

to be advised, please make a back up copy of you original pakistan kit!! if this kit give problems!!!

i've tested it in the game and it looks awrite!! ^_^

here is a pic from the game, Taufeeq Umar:
TAUFEEQUMAR000001.jpg

Attachments

• Pakistan_New_Kit.zip
    521.9 KB · Views: 34
Could you replace the worldcup logo with Pepsi logo?

As I have never had a go at kit editing, I'm not in a position to critisize. In which case, I am going to try and make a Pakistan Kit to see how I do.

Here is my progress with my Pakistan kit.

I think it's a lot better than E=MC's kit, but when I downloaded his kit as bitmaps, I can see why. Just getting a low resolution picture of the kit and scattering bits of it around the page is not going to give the best results in the world.

But, having said that, we've all got to start somewhere.

Anyway, here is my first attempt at making a kit. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• pak_kit.GIF
    pak_kit.GIF
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
If anyone could tell me whether my kit looks much like the Pakistan kit used at the moment it would be greatly appreciated. I made it from a few reference photos but couldn't be sure when they were taken. If I'm a long way off the mark, let me know and post some recent photos if you please. Thanks

its just fine....look 4 ur self

Attachments

• shoaib.jpg
    shoaib.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
no wonder shoaib has been banned!! you're not allowed to just puch people when playing cricket, no matter how hard they are to get out!

Can anyone change the pads color in Pakistan Kit...so far whoever has made an attempt on Pakistan kit is using the same color the EA has used.

If the color of the pads can be mathed with the original kit in the game then that kit is also ok for me

I want pakistani kit with the matching color pads..thanx.

lazy_chesnut!!!

what about ur kit??

is it with the matching pads?

I hope so...coz Pads is the most annoying feature in Pakistani kit..

Take Care U all....

lazychesnut :cheer: ,

your kit is looking superb..let us know when it'll be available..

Users who are viewing this thread