On Hold Pakistan Premier League™ | The Cricket Carnival |

@ ahmad shah if you have a problem with how this league is running, your welcome to leave and create your own ;)

i only inform managers for the first round and from then onwards i expect all managers to be checking the thread regularly

@ ahmad shah if you have a problem with how this league is running, your welcome to leave and create your own ;)

No offence but you see when a draft takes place there is supposed to be a procedure, which includes the draft form, time alloted to the managers to post their picks & then if the managers fails to post his picks within the time alloted than only the next round should be started. In most leagues the time alloted to the managers for each round is atleast 15 hours before you post random picks and get on to the next round.

Ricky Ponting and Imran Tahir are giving to Hariom

I want this league to start fast and i don't think some managers would want to wait 15 hours just so all members post.. But ok from now each round will be at least 15 hours and just so you know, the last round took 20 hours..

Pakistan Premier League?
Draft Rules

ALL PLAYERS SHALL BE PICKED FROM THE "PPL LOCAL PLAYERS LIST" and "PPL FORGIEN PLAYERS LIST" ON POST 3

1st Round - Pick 1 Player from your province.(If you don't know your province, then look at the parantheses next to the names of Pakistani States in Local Players List)

2nd Round - Pick 2 Players from your province in Pakistan

3rd Round - Pick 2 Intl. Players

4th Round - Pick 3 Players from any province in Pakistan (including yours)

5th Round - Pick 2 Afghans and 2 Intl. Players

6th Round - Pick 4 Players from your province in Pakistan

7th Round - Pick 3 Players from any province in Pakistan (including yours)

i don't think some managers would want to wait 15 hours just so all members post

If thats so than just make the time duration 7 hours this way the managers will get some time to post genuine picks and they won't have to wait for that long either. :)

Last edited:
Okay updating first post..
And I like ahmad's advice about 7 hours but I think 20 hours isn't that bad either.. i mean the managers can wait and improve their patience :D

Fawad Alam,faisal iqbal & Yasir Arafat

Nowroz Mangal looking forward to Pakistan Premier League?

photo_1329289171177-1-0.jpg

The Afghan Cricket Team's captian, Nowroz Mangal talked to the media as he arrived at Benazir Bhutto International Airport for Pakistan Premier League?. Mangal has led the Afghan cricket team's chain of successes and has been the most well-known Afghan cricketer in Afghanistan. He thanked the Pakistan Cricket Board for inviting Afghan cricketers and giving them a chance to be in the line-ups and learn from top-class international players. He also is thankful to the Afghan Cricket Federation for being supportive of the players and letting them play in the neighboring coutry's domestic league. This press conference comes after last week's announcement that at least two Afghan cricketers have to be in the squad of each side and at least one Afghan will need to be in the playing eleven to present Afghan cricketers to the world and improve bilateral relations between the Afghan and Pakistani cricket-governing bodies.

Written by PPL

Can i post next round pick

Users who are viewing this thread