Story Pakistan - The Journey [CC07] (Pak V SA 1st Test Day 1 TEA)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PCB Announce Fixtures

pak0708fixttj6.jpg

So, how will Pakistan fare...
make your predictions!

South Africa Test series squad to be announced soon.

Highlander999

ICC President
I think Pakistan might scrape a win against Saffa with you at the helm. Good work so far, will be posting much more reguarly now ;)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
You have some tough times ahead of you with both South Africa and Australia touring your shores. I think you are mostly likely to get some wins against South Africa in the Test department.

kookaburra69

International Coach
Series agaist South Africa and Australia will be very intersting,all the best mate.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan Cricket News

Media Predictions for South Africa Test Series

IMRAN KHAN "Well, I believe that we are building an extremely strong squad and shall compete very well. 2-1 to Pakistan. It will come down to the 3rd Test Match!"

RAMEEZ RAJA "Hmm. Interesting, hopefully we will see some very interesting matches that provide the public with some fantastic entertainment. Of course, we all want Misbah-ul-Haq to return to the side aswell, Mr Williams, I hope you are taking note!!! Prediction, 3-0 Pakistan, I'm an optimist!"

THE PCB and RHYS WILLIAMS will announce the squad later today for the test series VERSUS South Africa.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan Squad For 1st Test Match

Suprises In The Pakistan Squad
for 1st Test v South Africa

Today, the PCB announced the Pakistan squad to face South Africa in the first test - however, with many front-line batsman out injured, a few new faces appeared in the squad (and likely to be in the team!)

squad07sa.jpg

Hopefully the inexperienced batsman can cope with pressures and turmoils of international cricket as ALL of the new guys will be debuting in the test match.

How will they cope? Will Pakistan struggle fielding such an inexperienced team? Will they miss the stability of the middle order with Younis Khan and Shoaib Malik out injured? How will Misbah cope on his return?

All of this will be answered during uninterrupted "lush" coverage of the First Test match of the series.

How do YOU think Pak will do?

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Come on Pakistan. Let's win those South Africans. Nice to see Fawad Alam getting a game. Best of luck for the Test Match Rhys. We Pakistani supporters are counting on you. :D

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I liked the media predictions. Nice addition to the story. Personally I think that South Africa will be to strong for Pakistan here.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pak vs SA 1st Test Pre-match

PAKISTAN v SOUTH AFRICA
1st Test

Rameez Raja (RR): Hello to all and welcome to the first test match between Pakistan and South Africa here today. We in the studio are anticipating an exciting match and series but of course I am hoping for a Pakistan win!!! Joining me in the studio today to discuss the match and do a bit of analysis is Lance Klusener (LK). Lance, how do you think South Africa will fare, after performing very well in their two warm up matches?

LK: Erm, well, I'm pretty sure that South Africa have become used to the conditions, but the first test on foreign soil is always a tough one as you have to work out what its like, what to do etc. It should be a very tough match for us, but our team is very experienced, unlike the Pakistani one, which for me, gives South Africa the edge.

RR: Just getting some news in that the South African team has been announced, and here it is:

07safirsttest.jpg

RR: A very formidable line-up there from South Africa...but will they be able to beat a less experienced Pakistan team, also just announced:

07safirsttestpak.jpg

LK: South Africa look very strong whereas Pakistan look quite weak and their batting looks fallible, however, the Pakistan bowling, through Akhtar and Mushtaq could be the undoing of South Africa if they do not get their batting right! I can't wait to see Mr Akhtar running in to bowl to Graeme Smith this morning, it should be incredibly exciting!

07safirsttesttoss.jpg

RR: So then, South Africa have won the toss, and they are going to bat first. The track and weather looks good for batting and so South Africa will be looking to score a big total on this ground with their strong batting line-up. However, will they be able to cope with Shoaib Akthar and the gang? Join us soon for the start of an exciting new series! First ball, coming right up!

07safirsttestpitwea.jpg

Last edited:

dullah

Club Cricketer
Pakistan have a good team but I think the South Africans might win though. Keep up the good works w3lsh

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Wow! You are putting a fair bit of time into this Rhys. Very nice build to the series and this first Test.

Users who are viewing this thread