Pakistan tour of New Zealand.

U

umosay

cumming needs to get going, bring back even vincent, hes coming off a century for auckland

N

Nirav85

well come back shoiba and then we have a better at the death bowler....good win for pak and i feel the batting did very well, farhat and youhana were scoring 4 and 5 per over with just sinlges(on a track like this...that is good)

U

umosay

adams has dropped out of squad, thats poor selection by nz, cumming is useless... his highest score in 7 innings is 26, he can't play man

N

Nirav85

and remeber those 26 came off pak pitches...which are good for batting

T

temp

Pakistan reach 255 for 9 in 50 overs. At one stage I thought that wouldn't reach 210+ but thanks to fine batting performance from Abdul Razzaq. He scored 50 not out of 36 balls, One of the best all-rounders. :)

L

lbw b Wasim

Pakistan just finished at 9/255 after 50 overs with 19 runs off the last over, and Abdur Razzaq getting 50 off 26 balls with 4 4's and 3 6's. Also Saleem Elahi got 80 (103) and bowlers Styris 3-0-2/14 and Tuffey 10-0-2/45

S

sachin

well done nz. :cheer: who got the hundred?i didn't hear. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

S

sachin

well done nz. :cheer: who got the hundred?i didn't hear. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Users who are viewing this thread