Pakistan v England 4th ODI

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan v England 4th ODI at Dubai

32.png

Odds from bet365

:lol :lol 50000 twice.....All the best mate :p

Already you have lost 45000 from this series....now if you dont have Allah's blessings it will be 1 lac 45000 :D

Addy Losing More And More :lol

Addy Losing More And More :lol

238 to win. Looks like it. :p

Actually addy escaped donating 9000 to you people ;) after the first test....so, the Almighty has taken a note of that and punishing addy during the ODI series....:p

haha chillax guys. I can earn lot of v cash, but I was just being petriotic throughout this tour. It worked for me in tests but not in ODIs. :p

You Lost I Am Happy

Yeah. Yesterday was a bad day for addy. :D Lost 1 lakh vcash. Also more sadness for him as he visibly shook and fell off his chair :D on seeing me win the Pak v/s Eng Fantasy Cricket :thumbs where I walked away with 19040 vcash ;)

Yeah. Yesterday was a bad day for addy. :D Lost 1 lakh vcash. Also more sadness for him as he visibly shook and fell off his chair :D on seeing me win the Pak v/s Eng Fantasy Cricket :thumbs where I walked away with 19040 vcash ;)

haha that is something to be laughed at. Good for you if you won vcash from FC :) i never knew that :D it's just vcash afterall. You can check the stats I have better record in FC than you, in this case I have had earned more than you but again I don't show it off, because it aint something to be shown off, A virtual/fake money ;)

Users who are viewing this thread