Pakistan vs Australia - Test Series

@Sinister One the sign up sheet requires one all-rounder, but there is only one all-rounder available for selection in Michael Neser. Why have that all-rounder requirement in the first place? And if we were going to have that, why wasn't Iftikhar Ahmed marked as an all-rounder? Because he is an all-rounder. Out of Iftikhar Ahmed and Michael Neser, I know which one is more likely to play.

@Sinister One the sign up sheet requires one all-rounder, but there is only one all-rounder available for selection in Michael Neser. Why have that all-rounder requirement in the first place? And if we were going to have that, why wasn't Iftikhar Ahmed marked as an all-rounder? Because he is an all-rounder. Out of Iftikhar Ahmed and Michael Neser, I know which one is more likely to play.
So I guess each team starts off with 10 players only - unless something miraculous happens and Neser gets into the playing XI.

Even Labuschagne is an all-rounder but he was marked as a batsman.

Ironically both Cummins and Starc are ranked in the top 10 of ICC's all-rounder rankings :p

Users who are viewing this thread