Pakistan vs India - Second Test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Click here to create your team for the second test between Pakistan and India. Deadline to register your team is January 21 at 4:45 AM GMT.

Squads

Pakistan:

* *Inzamam-ul-Haq
* Younis Khan
* Mohammad Yousuf
* Abdul Razzaq
* Shoaib Akhtar
* Shahid Afridi
* Mohammad Sami
* Shoaib Malik
* Salman Butt
* Naved-ul-Hasan
* +Kamran Akmal
* Arshad Khan
* Danish Kaneria
* Imran Farhat
* Mohammad Asif

India:

* *Rahul Dravid
* Virender Sehwag
* Gautam Gambhir
* Wasim Jaffer
* Sachin Tendulkar
* VVS Laxman
* Yuvraj Singh
* Sourav Ganguly
* +MS Dhoni
* Parthiv Patel
* Irfan Pathan
* Zaheer Khan
* Ajit Agarkar
* Rudra Pratap Singh
* Anil Kumble
* Harbhajan Singh

21th January. That's Saturday. Will wait till then. Thanks for making it.

21st ZZ, not 21th. :D

This will be tough to call, whether to stick with teams or switch them.

Yeah, 21st. Want to know the status of pitch before I put in my eleven players.

dont know the conditions there but here is my team :

Inzamam-ul-Haq
Virender Sehwag
Mohammed Yousuf
Sachin Tendulkar
Rahul Dravid
Kamran Akmal
Irfan Pathan
Harbhajan Singh
Naved-ul-Hasan
Shoaib Akhtar
Shahid Afridi

Captain Irfan Pathan
Bonus 1 Inzamam-ul-Haq
Bonus 2 Virender Sehwag
Bonus 3 Mohammed Yousuf
Bonus 4 Sachin Tendulkar

r they all playing or anyone again missing the match ?

I think pretty much all of your team will be playing. Seems a good enough selection considering the last test match but it is going to be tough to decide which bowlers perform, because both side's bowlers yielded only negative points in the last test and this wicket seems to be like the Lahore pitch......

No Harbhajan Singh for me this time. I've got a feeling this will be a batting pitch again. Although I didn't have read much about it.

I have finally registered my team.

I have Sehwag as captain, and I wont be overconfident again. ;)

I've just registered. All my bonues players are batsman, and I have Sehwag as captian. I might do well this time :rolleyes:

RP Singh is the bowler you want, me not getting Butt was a good move right now as he didn't score much compared to the guy I got in his place in Younis.
Afridi and Inzi look to be the captains you want right now.

Oh damn I did'nt know Agarkar is injured. I picked him and Pathan from the Indian bowlers. Afridi is the man to have now.

RP Singh pretty lucky with two of his wickets. One was Malik's own fault and one was Yuvraj Sing's good fielding. But still he managed to get three wickets.

My two bowlers, Pathan and Kumble are becoming expensive. Especially Pathan is being hit of more then six runs an over. Hopefully Pakistan batsmen will get more runs to compensate that.

Of the four Pakistani batsmen who got fifties, I have all four of them, with Inzamam-ul-Haq as captain. But only Yousuf is my captain.

Inzi and Afridi both got 100s. I think I am out of this one unless Dravid can do something special. I wonder how many have RP Singh as he is the bowler to have.

Users who are viewing this thread