Pakistan vs India - First Test

Sehwag is on 96 runs, so you're having a lot of points of him. I hope Pakistan bats again (chance for that is about 1%), since I want Inzamam to make runs.

Dravid is scoring soooo slowly. I need Sehwag to get out soon, then Dravid to score a double ton. However I think this one is finished for me as I'm missing so many players that performed.

Dravid is scoring with a strikerate of 44.05. Pretty good for a Test match. And he is being smart. Just let Sehwag get the runs and just tickle himself along.

I hope to see a full day action next day, but the chance for that isn't that big, since rain is predicted.

What if the whole test match gets washed out from here, who's gonna win this FC then. Makes me wonder!!

There is not much to play for left in this match. So I hope some of my players will make runs and my bowlers take wickets. But Sehwag needs to be out quickly.

No, he cant get out, it will ruin my FC game. ;)

I am sure he will score a double.

The way he is going, if he bats till the end of Day 5, he might as well get another triple. :D

Well what a shame, the test match is turning out to be just a batting show and absolutely no bowler seems to be doing anything. This FC game is already decided with the guys at the top having, Sehwag,Younis/Yousuf and Dravid.

viral1991 said:
Does anyone except me have Sehwag as captain?

If no, then I will certainly win this one. ;)

I think most ppl have him, as bonus player if not as captain, but he alone wont decide this one as some other players have made big hundreds too.

Yea. I will be missinig Khan/Afridi/Akmal, hopefully Sachin/Laxman/Dhoni score some runs in the final day.

Well if Sehwag makes 400 this one is well and truely decided as the other players won't make up 400 points.

Unless Sehwag bowls alot of overs in the next innings, IF that happens.

I know that many people have Sehwag as bonus player, but I dont think anyone (except a couple) has him as captain!

Users who are viewing this thread