Pakistan vs India - First Test

ZexyZahid said:
That's a bit unfair to say since I know he spend some time on it. And I think he didn't know much about cricket. And he was only 16 years old back then when it was installed.
Fair enough, but I don't think he provided the game for free. And he was on the forum when he installed it, but didn't really respond to the bug requests.

Here is a preview. Maybe that will help selecting the players. Sehwag was great against Pakistan, but I think his current form isn't that good. He is becoming a bit Gangulish. (you can figure out yourself what I mean with that :) )

no..i can't.
Sehwag has always been tentative in tests and ODI's but he quickly settles when he plays in tests. Yes. he can be flashy and streaky at times but not the case over the last few seasons. His present form is due to his indifferent scores in ODI's and lack of real test practice but i'm sure he will be keen to make it big, once again against Pakistan.

sohummisra said:
Fair enough, but I don't think he provided the game for free. And he was on the forum when he installed it, but didn't really respond to the bug requests.

Didn't know he was on this forum. Also didn't know he wanted money for it. Then it's pretty bad of him to not finalize this.

Here are some better previews with some probable line-ups.

Continuity the key
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/232590.html

Ready and raring to go
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/232595.html

I at one stage had Malik as captain :) But then I read around and it is way too risky as he may not play.
Picking the captain is such a lottery in this game. Let see how mine one goes this time.

I think trick will be in choosing among the big guns as captain...will it be Dravid? Sachin? Sehwag? Inzi? or Yousuf? or will Ganguly (if selected) surprise us? In bowling...the options are limited...Akthar or Kumble.

aussie1st said:
I at one stage had Malik as captain :) But then I read around and it is way too risky as he may not play.
Picking the captain is such a lottery in this game. Let see how mine one goes this time.

Ah, i thought you had to pick the real captain :help

lol, oh well now you know. I missed Khan :( Dravid is my captain too. I was thinking of putting Mohammad Yousuf as captain too.

aussie1st said:
lol, oh well now you know. I missed Khan :( Dravid is my captain too. I was thinking of putting Mohammad Yousuf as captain too.
Have got M.Yousuf as captain,but badly missing Younis i thought for a while having Younis in place of Dravid unlucky me errrr :(

At this moment I am regretting that I choose some Indian bowlers. But this is just the first day. I had no Younis Khan. There are lot of good batsmen between the two teams. I've Mohammed Yousuf as bonus player so that it's good for me. I hope he will get his century tomorrow.

And I've got the same line-up as Aussie1st, only different captain and bonus players.

the person who have Younis in his lineup must be lucky,i don't think so many people have got Younis in there lineup (due to his not much good series of England) if they have got they will be surely in the top 10 as this is just the first day :rolleyes: plenty of drama left :p

Oh damn, I am again looking down the barrel as I left both Yousuf and Younis out for Dravid and Sehwag. They have made massive scores and arent finished yet..hope they make more runs. I expected Farhat to play after his recent form but that is a huge loss for me as I have him in my side :rolleyes:

At this moment I could say you're somewhere near the bottom. But the match isn't finished yet. Malik did a good job today, so I don't think Farhat will play next match either.

But I don't care where I stand in the matches of Pakistan. If Pakistan wins and I be at around position 40 or 50 I don't mind.

Somebody got Ganguly?

Users who are viewing this thread