PS3: PAKISTAN VS INDIA SUPER CLASH DBC ONLINE 5V5 (PAKISTAN WIN BY 8 WICKETS)

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right guys. A big one for you all.

pak+vs+india.PNG

As a build up to the World Cup clash between Pakistan and India on Feb 15, we are organising a DBC online match like no other.

Pakistan vs India.

5 guys will get to represent team Pakistan and 5 for team India, with a nominated captain for each team voted by the team players.

Teams:

Pakistan:

1. Imran (@RIZZYX)
2. Ali Khan (@AliKhan215)
3. Moosa
4. Amin (@AL_Amin)
5. Sultan

India:
1. Puneet (@lonewolf5646)
2. Bvnr (@bvnr410)
3. Vinit (@VinitPhilip)
4. Subhasish (@subhasish mitra)
5. Solomon (@Solomon)

How it will work:

1) The two captains will set up a T10 match and come out for the toss.

2) Once the toss has been completed, the batting side will select their first player to come and bat.

3) The bowling side will then nominate one of its players to bowl in the first 10 overs of the match. One the player to bowl has been decided he will set up a match with the first player of the batting side.

4) The match will be a T10 in which the batting side will have 2 wickets and 10 overs to bat. Once this 10 overs is complete or the two wickets are taken this part of the match is complete.

5) The batting side will then select their next player to bat and the bowling side select the next player to bowl and these two players will set up another T10. The same process will be followed as outlined in section 4. This will continue all the way until all 5 players from the batting side have played the 10 overs or lost the two wickets.

6) The total score of the batting side will be calculated by adding all the scores of the 5 batting players together, and this will be the target that will need to be chased.

7) Now the side that has already completed bowling will present their first player to bat and the fielding side will present their opening bowler and hence the same structure will be followed as the 1st innings.

8) After every player has completed their part of the game the bowling side must take a camera shot of the scorecard.

9) No bowler can bowl more than 10 overs combined between all the players.

Fielding restrictions

1. First 10 overs of the innings is the compulsory power play in which only 2 fielders will be allowed outside the inner circle. This power play will only apply to the first player who comes out to bat. Once this player has either completed his 10 overs or loses his 2 wickets the power play will come to an end.

2. The batting side then has the option to select the batting power play at any point from overs 10 to 40, 3 fielders will be allowed out of the circle for this power play.

3. In non power play overs a maximum of 4 fielders are allowed outside the inner circle.

Scorecards:

IND_VS_PAK_IND.jpg

PAK_INNINGS.jpg

Last edited:
Right guys. A big one for you all.

As a build up to the World Cup clash between Pakistan and India on Feb 15, we are organising a DBC online match like no other.

5 guys will get to represent team Pakistan and 5 for team India, with a nominated captain for each team voted by the team players.

Teams:

Pakistan:
1. Imran (@RIZZYX)
2. Ali Khan (@AliKhan215)
3. Moosa
4. Amin (@AL_Amin)

5. Ali Akbar (tbc)

India:
To be decided by vote from Indian squad.

How it will work:

1) The two captains will set up a T10 match and come out for the toss.

2) Once the toss has been completed, the batting side will present the batting order of its 5 players. (This cannot be changed once given)

3) The bowling side will then nominate one of its players to bowl in the first 10 overs of the match. One the player to bowl has been decided he will set up a match with the first player of the batting side.

4) The match will be a T10 in which the batting side will have 2 wickets and 10 overs to bat. Once this 10 overs is complete or the two wickets are taken this part of the match is complete.

5) The bowling side then is to select its next player to bowl and this player will set up another T10 With the second player on the batting side, and the same process will be followed as outlined in section 4. This will continue all the way until all 5 players from the batting side have played the 10 overs or lost the two wickets.

6) The total score of the batting side will be calculated by adding all the scores of the 5 batting players together, and this will be the target that will need to be chased.

7) Now the side that has already completed bowling will present their batting line up and the fielding side will present their opening bowler and hence the same structure will be followed as the 1st innings.

Bring it on.....Jeetega Bhaai Jeetega, India Jeetega (India will Win):D:D

Bring it on.....Jeetega Bhaai Jeetega, India Jeetega (India will Win):D:D

I have said it before, and I will say it again.

You guys can do the talking (typing) with the keyboard and whatsapp we will do the talking with bat and ball.

For now, ill show you where the door is.....

Afridi-and-Gambhir-indulging-in-bad-mouthing.jpg

:wave

Frankly speaking we are now Bored winning against Pakistan. We wanna play against Men not kids...I cant even count how many times we have seen the below scene in World Cup Tournament. :facepalm:facepalm:wave:wave:p:p

nUuvTot.jpg

Bored of winning against Pakistan?

Oh please, we have beat more times than you guys could ever dream of.

arai bachai let me point something out to you;

ind_v_pak.jpg

Thats it, I didnt want to get all serious but, let the rage begin:

india-vs-pakistan-live-streaming.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D (Green smileys, even they support Pakistan)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( (Blue sad faces, already Indian supporters sad haha)

Okay people let's move on and stick to the topic. :)

Okay people let's move on and stick to the topic. :)

It is bang on topic, Pakistan vs India lol

Match is not going to be played for atleast a week, so we are building up the hype.

You are more than welcome to cheer on Pakistan, we are outnumbered by our Indian neighbours. :thumbs

Indis india

( for all people this build up is all in good sense and we all have been friends for long but it's India vs Pakistan for gods sake so gloves are off support your team )

Bored of winning against Pakistan?

Oh please, we have beat more times than you guys could ever dream of.

arai bachai let me point something out to you;

ind_v_pak.jpg

Thats it, I didnt want to get all serious but, let the rage begin:

india-vs-pakistan-live-streaming.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D (Green smileys, even they support Pakistan)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( (Blue sad faces, already Indian supporters sad haha)

Bro, this is exactly what I meant by saying that India is bored of Wining against Pakistan. India wins every time when it matters (World Cup and other High Profile International Tournaments), but we are always humble and compassionate as a nation, so considering you are our Neighbor, we dont mind loosing some inconsequential matches against Pakistan just to make sure ICC does not take away your status as International Team and relegate you to Associate Nation. We have Big Heart. It is our age old strategy to beat Pakistan in all Important and Significant Matches and then as a gesture of goodwill we do lose some inconsequential bilateral series so that you guys dont stop playing cricket and we can beat you again in Important Matches.:yes:yes:lol:lol:lol:wave:wave

If we didn't cared for your existence as a Cricketing Nation, we would have beaten you every single time. So thank India that Pakistan is still playing Cricket.:cheers

(Note: Guys, as @lonewolf5646 said above, we are all doing this as hyping the India vs Pakistan Match for upcoming World Cup, so dont worry, we all are best of friends off the field, and these comments are meant to be taken with humor)...

Bro, this is exactly what I meant by saying that India is bored of Wining against Pakistan. India wins every time when it matters (World Cup and other High Profile International Tournaments), but we are always humble and compassionate as a nation, so considering you are our Neighbor, we dont mind loosing some inconsequential matches against Pakistan just to make sure ICC does not take away your status as International Team and relegate you to Associate Nation. We have Big Heart. It is our age old strategy to beat Pakistan in all Important and Significant Matches and then as a gesture of goodwill we do lose some inconsequential bilateral series so that you guys dont stop playing cricket and we can beat you again in Important Matches.:yes:yes:lol:lol:lol:wave:wave

Lol I would have believed that if only cricket and the playing spirit was involved it those rare occasions where India beats Pakistan. We have beaten you more than you've beaten us so it's quite clear who's the better team; cups have our lads' confidence a bit low because almost every time you'd get flat pitches to bat on ;). India when playing in a green grass are so fun to watch - their next 'Tendulkar' and 'Dravid' having no clue on where the bowl is going to pitch and getting miserably out are so fun to watch oh my; flat track bullies :lol.

It's all about world cup and hope you know the record in what 39 years of world cup history u guys have never beaten india once so..............

It's all about world cup and hope you know the record in what 39 years of world cup history u guys have never beaten india once so..............

You mean cricket is all about world cup? :rolleyes

If we didn't cared for your existence as a Cricketing Nation, we would have beaten you every single time. So thank India that Pakistan is still playing Cricket.:cheers

(Note: Guys, as @lonewolf5646 said above, we are all doing this as hyping the India vs Pakistan Match for upcoming World Cup, so dont worry, we all are best of friends off the field, and these comments are meant to be taken with humor)...

Erm World Cup Aside.

Statistics are quite embarrassing for an Indian fan really.

Lets have a look.

In India, Pakistan vs Inida, Played: 21, Pak: 15, Ind: 6
In Pakistan, Pakistan vs India, Played: 25, Pak: 13 Ind: 10
In Neutral Venue, Pakistan vs India: Played 62, Pak: 36, India:24

See, we have smashed you at your home, smashed you at our home, and smashed you away from both our homes.

Asia cup, India has only won once since 2000, Pakistan has won it twice.

Then there is the matter of all those Sharja cups we would smash you guys in.

Nice try guys, but bringing up records has really back fired for you lol.

Let me remind you of this match:

And btw, look...we even have Katrina supporting us now: :p:p:p:p:p

Bahria.jpg

Erm World Cup Aside.

Statistics are quite embarrassing for an Indian fan really.

Lets have a look.

In India, Pakistan vs Inida, Played: 21, Pak: 15, Ind: 6
In Pakistan, Pakistan vs India, Played: 25, Pak: 13 Ind: 10
In Neutral Venue, Pakistan vs India: Played 62, Pak: 36, India:24

See, we have smashed you at your home, smashed you at our home, and smashed you away from both our homes.

Asia cup, India has only won once since 2000, Pakistan has won it twice.

Then there is the matter of all those Sharja cups we would smash you guys in.

Nice try guys, but bringing up records has really back fired for you lol.

Let me remind you of this match:

And btw, look...we even have Katrina supporting us now: :p:p:p:p:p

Bahria.jpg

Thats Unfair.. You knew very well, I will support whichever Team Katrina support..:D:D:D Its Blackmailing, its unfair....Don't bring my personal relationship with Katrina in this Important matter.

Users who are viewing this thread