Pakistan

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think when the team will land in Mohali, have a look at the pitch and conditions, then decided between Wahab or Akhtar.

But as far as spinner go then Ajmal > Rehman imo.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pakistan must play Akhtar. Great Khan has also advised Pakistan to include Shoaib for his Pace. He could do a better job than any spinner against India.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
didn't you watch PTV? everyday Ramiz Raja comes on air on PTV as he is the ambassador of them Yesterday he said that when they drooped Akhtar for the first time,His attitude suddenly changed and he misbehaved with some of the players and now he doesn't even listen of coach and Captain so that's why he is not in the team

I was also smelling something wrong there.Look he was no where near the other players in the dressing room.And didn't show much happiness when Pak beat WI

jacobfelix

International Coach
Let us go back to 1992...:D

It was on this very day in 1992 - March 25 - Pakistan won the World Cup....I still remember England were cruising along....drinks break.....Wasim Akram produced 2 peach of a delivery to swing the match back in their favour.....

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As Imran Khan said on Geo Super, that India is the only team which plays spinners best and we have a weak pace attack. IMO, we should have both Wahab And Akhti, Akhti instead of Ajmal

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
yeah but still spinners like ajmal can cause trouble to any team.Ajmal wa turning the ball big time there and i hope he'll perform

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You guys are considering our spin unit as convential spin attack but it is far far different from that. Akhtar is just a waste now, if I was the captain, I never include him becuase Indian will always try to get maximum from this bowler.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
I can bet our spin attack is far far better than India and yeah we can't include Akhtar.He has got nothing except the pace(which has also come down big time) and Riaz is the best choice to be played.Although he hasn't performed yet to his potential but trust me he is a far far better bowler then his recent performances show

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking at the practise shots and some news from Mohali even I want Akhtar to be in the team now. He might produce a gem against this rock solid batting lineup but again if he fails he might take Pakistan with himself aswell.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
There's no way you guys should ever drop Saeed Ajmal - he's a far better spinner than either Rehman or Hafeez, because he can turn the ball and has variety. Indians are good players of spin, and Hafeez is just a part-timer. He can bamboozle the likes of West Indies, but the Indian batters are far better against spin than the WI. Ajmal is a real spinner, the kind of guy who can cause a lot of trouble to any batting lineup because he is that good.

I don't see the point of playing Shoaib, really. I know it's a sentimental thing, but I think you have to leave sentiments aside at this stage. This game is too big for that. He hasn't looked all that good this tournament, the pace is down, and you guys already have a firing Umar Gul. You don't need any more cover. India will target Shoaib for sure. Riaz is a better option because he adds variety. Yes, India will target him as well, but he has a better chance of coming out without taking too much damage.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
If it's true then Kami deserved to be treated like this i mean every one can't be like GUl,Aamir,Asif and Razzaq.A bowler work hard all day long and because of a crappy WK his all work goes in Vain rubbish :facepalm

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I feel that the key performers will be Younis and Misbah in the batting department, and Gul and Ajmal in the bowling. I don't think the Indian batsmen will fear Afridi much, I think they will play him rather well and get 50odd off his 10 overs. Our batsmen haven't faced Ajmal much, and some of them will definitely struggle to pick Ajmal's doosra so I feel he'll be the main wicket taker. Gul, in the last few overs will be extremely hard to get away because of his yorkers. If Rehman plays he'll be creamed by Yuvraj and co.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Don't forget Riaz he's a very good dead overs bowler.They problem that People didn't see our Dead overs game much yet(except that tAYLOR b'DAY game)that we kill all the important troops so early

Users who are viewing this thread