Pakistani Legends 06/07 Team Thread (go to 07 thread)

Vote for the Vice Captain...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the people who want to be the VC post here and after the end of the practice matches i will tell the mod to make a poll of 12 of the people who showed interest and one will be chosen from them...

P.S Our squad is full for now and has been updated...

Last edited:
Still looking forward to the pre-season. first match on 13th July, hope the team does well. VC? hmm pick me if you want to lose, If the keeper was active, i vote him for VC.

Last edited:
like your attitude mate...you want the team to do well but didn't talk about yourself...

I would have two replies for that:

The first:

A good player doesnt need to hope he does well. :rolleyes:

The second:

Subs dont need to worry about their performance :D

Bilal91 said:
All the people who want to be the VC post here and after the end of the practice matches i will tell the mod to make a poll of 12 of the people who showed interest and one will be chosen from them...

P.S Our squad is full for now and has been updated...

Why not create the poll yourself, rather than telling the mods?

I would give everybody an equal chance in the pre-matches and choose the real team from the performances in there...

the pratice ones

ah and sorry for the spelling as they dont reach ur high standards

thats alright mate :rolleyes: i will post the squad when rickyp posts the thread for it...

soz mate...you are just that tiny bit late...but if Usy goes u will come on...or you can join next year...

Bilal91 said:
soz mate...you are just that tiny bit late...but if Usy goes u will come on...or you can join next year...

man come on......... im a big fan of this..... i dont wanna join any other gora or indian team..... come on plz and i dont wanan wait till next year

well most of the teams are full so just wait and u might get a chance

Users who are viewing this thread