Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah superb. someone active who posts heaps is exactly what we need!!! someone else to join our ring of regular posters (myself, treva,briggsey,zmario,voldemort and bilal!) lol

I shudder to think what would happen when he joins us...

lol...oh and nobz mate it looks like treva has made a decision to trade you for GN of the crusaders...soz mate...sorry to see you go...but i am sure you will be great for them...

Pakistan Legends sig for all you guys to use :)

pakistanilegends2008sighy4.gif

PHP:
[IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3738/pakistanilegends2008sighy4.gif[/IMG]

..soz volde... i took your shower mate..you gotta be quick.. .the pre-season-shower-draft is an all important one, shame you didn't turn up :(.. hey GN! you can have my old one!.....

hahahah

OMG THUNDER! the whole place just shuddered..

umm anywayss... err treva would ya mind if i edited that sig by putting ma name on there?

wellcome to the team GN mate...and no you can't share my shower either...lol...

oh and nice siggy treva mate...although it might have looked better if the batter had green helmet rather than blue...

Last edited:
Nah, the sig's great. Thanks for the welcomes lads. Hope to spin some teams out of the game and treat the team to some fun games off the field. :)

sounds superb. i look forward too it

Oh Bilal i did the slightest edit to treva's sig and made the helmet and badge green.. im sure he wouldn't mind too much. (sorry if you do treva, i will remove it straightaway if you don't approve)

pakistanilegends2008sighy4.gif

Last edited:
Alright no worries fella's looking forward to having a hit against you's next year. No hard feelings although i will make it a choice u wil regret.

Users who are viewing this thread