;) :cheers
Hope you guys like it ...

pakistanlegendslogo3vp.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4030/pakistanlegendslogo3vp.png[/IMG]

pakistanlegends5up.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/521/pakistanlegends5up.gif[/IMG]

Note : saurabh2185 has made this siganture !

ICC SUPERSOAKERS VS PAKISTANI LEGENDS at Sabina Park
50 overs match

PAKISTANI LEGENDS WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO BAT FIRST

PAKISTANI LEGENDS 377/7 50.0 overs
ICC SUPERSOAKERS 234 39.0 overs

Pakistani Legends won by 143 runs Hurray :)

Batting:
Sarmad Nawaz (113)
Hassan Zafar (127)
Bowling:
Taimur Asad 4-66
Man of the match: Hassan Zafar

wow! I took 4 wickets!! and more importantly we have beaten super soakers!
:happy :cheers :happy

POST MATCH PRESS CONFERENCE:
In a post match press conference, Asad said that he was delighted by playing a key role in his team's victory.
When asked which was the most priced wicket and the one which he will cherish for a long long time? Asad said that Stephen Cooper(Ste) ;) wicket is the one which i will remember for a long time! He didnt pick my doosra and got an inside edge onto the stumps.

Last edited:
3 for 30 and the most economical, great performance!

Shame my batting was too slow at the end though!

Interview of the manager and the captain after their victory over the supersoakers
I am greatful to manage and lead my team to victory... Sarmad Nawaz and Taimur Asad played a key role in the victory but the most outstanding player was Hassan Zafar with his brilliant knock of 127... i congratulate him on his man of the match award and hope he can carry on his form and more importantly our team can carry on this form in the real tournament...

hey bilal why shouldn't we have a practice match thread as ICC Super Soakers have got ! if you have got cricsim,we should play practice matches against international sides :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hassan1823 said:
Hey Bilal why the hell am i batting 7 when i said i was an opener and especially below a WK

There you go mate... made a 1st ball duck...

Any way usy i like the logo and sig but our teams name is Pakistani Legends not Pakistan Legends... make that change and i will submit it...

P.S. Our first match is against West indies...

dou u want me to make a logo if u want

P.S. We all get a duck sometimes and can i also bowl in some matches coz i can like a part timer if thats possible

hassan1823 said:
dou u want me to make a logo if u want

P.S. We all get a duck sometimes and can i also bowl in some matches coz i can like a part timer if thats possible

Ok... made an improvement againt the westindies... make the logo and i will see which ones good...

Users who are viewing this thread