Paraguay v Japan - FIFA WC 2010: Winner

Biggy why are you trying to be all over us vBookie members about this? I have explained it, Blake has, what is it YOU don't get or understand?? You think we put up odds out of our heads? Or pull them out from thin air?

Biggy why are you trying to be all over us vBookie members about this? I have explained it, Blake has, what is it YOU don't get or understand?? You think we put up odds out of our heads? Or pull them out from thin air?

Am I missing something? I wasn't serious bro, I only asked which book makers, which you didn't answer anyway. Sometimes I forget how sensitive people can be.:sarcasm

Am I missing something? I wasn't serious bro, I only asked which book makers, which you didn't answer anyway. Sometimes I forget how sensitive people can be.:sarcasm

No I just feel you guys can be real pest:sarcasm. As for the bookies they are the same I place real bets with, you could try a few, just register online, use your credit card or pay pal and you good to go:yes

No I just feel you guys can be real pest:sarcasm. As for the bookies they are the same I place real bets with, you could try a few, just register online, use your credit card or pay pal and you good to go:yes

Which site?

bet365
bodog
sportsinteraction

Those are the sites that I use, I actually also bet on bodog and sportsinteraction as well.

Users who are viewing this thread