Requests Accepted Paree's AC09 Downloads:ICC CWC 2015 logos released

Preview1_zps3b73fdb6.png

Preview2_zps226b4a1a.png

Here it is (preview) @Chandana Tolana

Oh well, request accepted and completed in 3 hours. btw beautiful logos.
please release them. :clap

Preview1_zps3b73fdb6.png

Preview2_zps226b4a1a.png

Here it is (preview) @Chandana Tolana

These logos look a lot like the one's from Aswin's Arena. You need to change something in them if you don't want to be banned. But, its your choice. And please remove the border, its not good.

I was wondering whether you can make the logos from the ICC events (World Cup 2011 logos, Twenty 20 logos, etc) (ie) the national flag of the respective team and under them the sky sports logo.

These logos look a lot like the one's from Aswin's Arena. You need to change something in them if you don't want to be banned. But, its your choice. And please remove the border, its not good.
Look here the 3D logos is done by me,i have used Rounded Rectangle tool with border rather than plain rectangle tool.So Don't complain about Plagiarism.I Know what it is.I am not new to this forum or modding as i have been doing modding for quit a While for now.If you want to say you can say i have taken inspiration from Aswin rather than Stealing his Work.Note the Difference.If you Cant then i will Show you

Aswin's Logos
2ilzukm.jpg

My Logos
Preview1_zps3b73fdb6.png

Preview2_zps226b4a1a.png

@M Sreenivasan Take a look Cleanly @Win Please Tell if any Work that i have done is yours

----------

And Now Say What Part Have i Plagiarized?
If you are Talking About the 3D effect the please take a note that all the PPT logos or Shapes have similar effects.Learn to Respect modders rather than just telling Complaining Without Proof.I Guess You have Learned Something From This.Thank you Sir Thank You very Much.

@Win Please Tell if any Work that i have done is yours

Just that concept nothing else.

Edit : BTW,I think there is no reason to make it a big issue.Maybe it was looking so similar for him.

Last edited:
First of all, I respect the modders for the work they have contributed to the game and some modders appreciate me for my comments on their work as well.
Secondly, I never commented that you stole the work from Aswin rather that your work looked similar to his. I was giving my feedback. It is your problem whether you take it into consideration or not.
Finally, there isn't anything that I needed to learn from this as this wasn't a mistake or error from my part.

Thank You Sir!!! thank You Very Much!!!!

----------

SOUTH AFRICA T20 KIT 2014 Released:cheers
SAT202014kitpreview_zps187c6d95.png

DOWNLOAD

P.S- The color combination of the kit is not right. Refer to the original images.
Not that I care!!!!!

I want to make request. along with your logos can you make the logos of following teams also?
Nepal, Netherlands, Scotland, Afghanistan . please.!!!!

Here is ICC event inspired Stump !!

Attachments

• stumpsdds.png
    stumpsdds.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Cricket2009 2014-05-11 00-39-33-55.jpg
    Cricket2009 2014-05-11 00-39-33-55.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
@Paree,
i think this is the right colour combination for SA kit.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2014-05-11 00-41-38-68.jpg
    Cricket2009 2014-05-11 00-41-38-68.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 32
@M.Sreenivasan, there is no comparison between Aswin's Logos and @Paree's Logos no similarity between them other than the 3D effect. Bro, they are great please don't quit and release them.

Users who are viewing this thread