Partner For A New Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
G'day

I want to create a sports site where you can talk about any sport. But I don't really have quite enough time to create and edit the site to make it a top class forum. So I'm asking if anyone wants to help me create a sports forum site. It would be very helpful if you have vBulletin.

Thanks

Wonders

G'day

I want to create a sports site where you can talk about any sport. But I don't really have quite enough time to create and edit the site to make it a top class forum. So I'm asking if anyone wants to help me create a sports forum site. It would be very helpful if you have vBulletin.

Thanks

Wonders
Vbulletin is a paid and I can't afford it if you are ready to use software like phpBB then I can think on your request.

G'day

Thanks

Wonders

I can do it using InvisionFree or phpBB3. vBulletin is costly. It would be great if you have a domain name or I can use quotaless which offers virtually unlimited space and domain name as: anyname.quotaless.com. Everything free of charge!

G'day

Thanks

Wonders

If you haven't got the time, why bother?

I do have time but I want the size to be big and I'ld appreciate some help.

Anyone who is willing to help you can discuss it with you via PM, this thread will only end up in an argument, so I'm closing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread