Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the shot power turned down a little in the patch? Doesn't seem as powerful as before, maybe it's just the game conditions or me
I have felt conditions do play a role on timing[DOUBLEPOST=1510906752][/DOUBLEPOST]
@ matt Thank you so much for sharing this valueable information, can you please tell me are competition/Tour stats are updating now or not???
Its in the patch notes

Thanks for the patch can we still go on with the current game for the stats calucations

Seems there's an issue with LBWs since the patch. They're given, but the batsman remains not out anyhow.

Seems there's an issue with LBWs since the patch. They're given, but the batsman remains not out anyhow.
It happened to me with a caught behind, I think it happens if you skip the umpires animation

Hi Everyone,

We just put live an update to the PS4 version of Ashes Cricket.

Patch notes for this update are as follows

- Additional photogrammetry for English players
- Added static camera options
- Adjusted crease positioning to spinners
- Adjusted non-striker reactions
- Adjusted display time of ball marker online
- Adjusted timing of return to crease after shots
- Restructured statistics calculations
- Rectification of various anomalies

A number of these changes are to bring the PS4 version in line with Xbox One, while others will be available in an update to that console shortly.

Thanks for all the feedback on the game so far!

Brother, this was obviously unnecessary and needed a fix to allow me to hit every ball for 6 of any foot, or neither. play me 1v1 and we will find out.

Only joking - top stuff and great support.

Will the extra photogrammetry players (I am assuming for the likes of Vince, Malan etc.) be available in existing competitions?

Those who have update.Can you please check that whether competition/Tours stats are upgrading in earned stats or not.First complete the entire tour/competition and then check.Please???

no they are not updating in earned stats
Do you have new update 1.04??
Have you completed particular Tour/Competition??

If still it is not working please put it in bug thread.So that we can get it fixed???

i just make my player and add into indian team then i do india tour to australia and simulate all matches my player score many runs and complete th tour then i saw the earned stats which were still 0

Thank you bro.I request you to put it in bug thread so that it can get fixed.I can't because i have to purchase on steam version and by the time steam version came out it will be late.So I am requesting you as it will be beneficial for all of us???

AI not taking singles issue
Stumping issue
And better pre set field setting for AI

Ones above 3 things are fixed this game can compete with any sports game. This is just a wonderfully done, one of a kind product

i just make my player and add into indian team then i do india tour to australia and simulate all matches my player score many runs and complete th tour then i saw the earned stats which were still 0
hey guys if you won't earned stats play casual all mine are being tracked correctly

I have downloaded patch 1.04 , just left a ball outside off and got stumped ! Maybe I need to move back in crease ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread