Patch 1.08 is now available on PS4 and XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ha ha.. you seem to be hating the last 2 patch updates...

nope, it was a joke. i'm not hating at all. it's still a fine game - best of the lot by a distance.

1.07 I can't really comment on - largely because i can't remember if the issues i've been getting were present then or not... i just know they definitely weren't on 1.06 and earlier.

but equally - i'm more than happy to trust @WealeyH - if he says edges weren't touched (intentionally) and he's not experiencing a problem in his game, then i suspect it is a quirk of the particular teams, stadiums, logos, pitches etc. i've played my last 2 matches on.

my only beef with the game in any build has been: AI bounder wides (and especially the effing keeper running forwards under the ball), AI field settings and number of changes, and AI opening bowling with batsmen in scenario. otherwise the game is really really top notch.

D

Deleted member 193590

Scratch that. If anyone is having trouble with the AI not spreading the field in one dayers, make sure you uncheck “AI SELECTS HUMAN FIELDS”. Don’t know why but it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1562588258][/DOUBLEPOST]

In your box, millennial.

Where do you find "AI selects human fields"?

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
has the wicket keeper / fielders stopped tossing the ball to each other in this patch? i find it really annoying when the keep just tosses the ball to a random fielder after every ball.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
has the wicket keeper / fielders stopped tossing the ball to each other in this patch? i find it really annoying when the keep just tosses the ball to a random fielder after every ball.

i don't mind that. I actually find it funny when the ball is thrown and the fielder doesn't see it.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The Ball Trajectory when being hit for a Big one is way too high in my opinion.

You now have the situation every now and again of a Mid On/Off , turning around , running to the Boundary line , casually turning around with hands on hips , and then Taking a Catch.

Totally out of Sync.

Or the dreaded , "I`ll sommer catch it facing the Crowds over my own shoulder whilst chatting with the Crowd.

Fielding , NEEDS some attention.

Yes that running backwards and catching has been ever present since Ashes and here in AC19 too.

D

Dutch

if only i could foresee the Euromillions as well, I'd have those self-cleaning pants by now...

Good to see you back mate - hope all is well.
Yeah am well! Thanks! Have taken a little step back recently because of other pressing commitments but am back a little and a well deserved ban always cheers the heart!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah am well! Thanks! Have taken a little step back recently because of other pressing commitments but am back a little and a well deserved ban always cheers the heart!
i liked how it went from 0-1000 in 0 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread