Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Information about Patch 3 on PC or Console ?
Yes it's called Dave and needs a bit of gentle persuasion to show it's face so everyone let's forget about it until that little download thing comes on and surprises us like, finding a bar of chocolate you never knew was there.

Lik
Yes it's called Dave and needs a bit of gentle persuasion to show it's face so everyone let's forget about it until that little download thing comes on and surprises us like, finding a bar of chocolate you never knew was there.
that $50 note in your jeans you find weeks later

One thing i'd love to see, i did mention it for dbc14 but never made it to the game is when a batsmen is out LBW after no review(if in that match type)... instead of no replays i'd like it to automatically Que ball tracking. i know you can do it yourself but it's more for when playing online as you can't access that feature when playing online to my knowledge. I'd also like it to automatically do it in single player too but i go to it every time anyway just to see if i should have reviewed or umpire mistake

Reading about PC players and all the good things they are experiencing, I have stopped playing on PS 4. I don't feel like playing an inferior version. Patch 3 can't come any sooner.

I am Waiting for patch 3 i honestly cant play it like this it just makes me angry ...
in career mode my stats got stuck i have 6 T20 hundreds that i remember but my stats says highest score 48 ...not cool
and the repeated players my word 1 or 2 ok. But i just played my first T20i for South Africa against Australia out of the six bolwers used five of them were Mitchel Starc FIVE in one team
these things don't get spoted in testing ??? The Game should have been delayed ...not brought forward but if you look at the dates it made sense to bring it forward a week and let the customers be the testers ....Delaying a game that everyone knew was not ready was the obvious answer.Bringing it forward despite that was just away to cash in on the christmas rush

Please it is not my intention to insult anyone just voicing my frustrated views ...If you dont agree and think the game is amazing well then i hope you are having a great time with it

Reading about PC players and all the good things they are experiencing, I have stopped playing on PS 4. I don't feel like playing an inferior version. Patch 3 can't come any sooner.

Im a pc player but im waiting for some patch as well.Right now playing on pc is fun but lacks some realism.

AI should be smarter and looks like if they are really chasing the game .

Actually Cricket Game Intelligence is Tough to make as comparison to Fifa Rugby , There are many complication in cricket , That is why There is no Perfect AI till now in any game .
I wanna play FIFA rugby! Does this mean I can smash Ronaldo with a high tackle?[DOUBLEPOST=1484840855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any Information about Patch 3 on PC or Console ?
Or FIFA rugby?

My Three items to fix on priority

1. Ability to play wide range of shots
2. Fix the fielding preset bug
3. Predictability of AI trying to 4 or 6 of last ball of the over.

I wanna play FIFA rugby! Does this mean I can smash Ronaldo with a high tackle?[DOUBLEPOST=1484840855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or FIFA rugby?

From the neck down he's fit but by all means take his head off[DOUBLEPOST=1484852292][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Three items to fix on priority

1. Ability to play wide range of shots
2. Fix the fielding preset bug
3. Predictability of AI trying to 4 or 6 of last ball of the over.

I have heard the shots have been sorted but I haven't heard about the fields I dis see you can set a field per player.

Am in Career mode.. aged 21 and maxed stats.. should allow further stats when progress to more exp levels.. at 21 and no point playing... maybe less stats increase or max at easy..higher as you progress or some means of achieving things as you progress.. Stats are too easy to max..and once maxed seems you cant change?

The Replay Cameras Options.

If you can add a camera mode to manual replays instead of a free flow camera, that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread