Patch 4 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

travder92

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have we had any confirmation from Bigant that the PC version is running the full fledged patch 3?

travder92

Club Captain
That's why I feel (and hope) that when patch 3 hits it will include even more good stuff for the PC and consoles than what we have now which is already leaps and bounds ahead of the current console build.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Like many others I feel this PC Version is not Patch 3 in it's full glory! Knowing BA they have a much bigger rabbit up their sleeves!

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
So looks like Big Ant is out with Patch 3 and it's time we start looking at Patch 4. Please NOTE that a lot of people are still waiting to test this patch but a few like me have purchased both PS4 and PC versions and I must say that I am impressed. They have done a great job in fixing some issues but still there is a lot left to fix. So let's start suggesting like we did before and good luck!! Like before, anyone who wants to criticize can do it in any other thread.
P.S. - Keep this related to game play!!

So bring on your suggestions. To begin with, I am going to keep updating some most common CHANGES in Patch 4 as per the users

A) MORE REPLAYS for close calls (Top edges, ball beating the bat, LBW appeal, a good dive to stop the ball etc.) to make things look more realistic and interesting. Also they need to add more Highlights just like FIFA. In this case we can see FOW (fall of wickets), Boundaries scored by top scorer etc.

B) Still need to fix the backfoot hook shot and late cuts in BATTING STROKE VARIATIONS. A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT has already been made in this patch.

C) Commentary has not been touched in this patch. So I will keep it as is.

How can I forget "COMMENTARY". This needs to be fixed. I am sorry but I can't mute the commentary and play as that just doesn't make any sense. You need it for the realism and please add some enthusiasm in their voices.

They need to fix it somehow. Below are few examples:
1) I ran 4 runs and even 5 runs, no acknowledgment by commentators
2) I scored 100 and 200, still no excitement or acknowledgement
3) Commentators usually go with "Oh what a shot" when you can clearly see that it was a mistimed stroke and sometimes even when you get caught.
4) A lot of times I play a shot on the offside but the commentators mention leg side
and so on.

D) Running between wickets has not been touched. They need to fix the running as a lot of times, batsmen are too late to drag their bat on the ground.

I know there is a lot to be tested yet. Bring on the suggestions and once again thanks for all your input. Also, appreciate the effort Big Ant is putting in Cheers!!:clap

What are some of the improvements that have been made on patch 3...or rather, the PC version?

Last edited:

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
If the steam version is patch 2.5 than we can expect some of minor issues of this thread(scorecard,stats maybe commentary as well ext...) to be solved in upcoming patch 3.
I hope the steam version is really patch 2.5 so we will get more improvement with patch 3 alongside console users.

kulch

Club Captain
Add 40 over matches or 2 dayers to local grade cricket in career mode please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread