Patch changelist

could you make it possible to delete bowling plans please?
and also ive played the trial pretty much nonstop and didnt have a single run out - could they be made more frequent?

At the moment we're unable to release the patch before 1st August (and unfortunately it doesn't mean additional development time as I'm away for the majority of the extra time...)

Maybe you could do the work but we take the credit? :p

That's how EA rolls. They've been mooching off the success and brains of the companies that they've...eaten for years.

I've updated the changelist with a couple of new fixes I managed to squeeze in whilst watching the British Grand Prix... we're hopeful the patch will be available on 1st August for both digital and retail owners.

I should point we're still examining the issue with matches occassionally not ending when they should and also the issue of the game occassionally exiting and not saving correctly. If anyone comes across these issues and can provide a save game just before they happen it would be a massive help as I'm not able to reproduce them here.

Last edited:
im saving a lot more inc case i get an error and i can send you the save file. looking forward to the patch,
goota say, really good service to the people who play the game glenn, not every company is as easy to get help from and its much appreaciated :D

Glenn, I've just tried to e-mail two save-games to you, but I'm guessing the size might be a problem. Can you let me know if you get them, and if not, how else I can try to send them?

Change list updated. I've now played through nearly two whole seasons with Yorkshire and not encountered any major issues - we're still on the look out for any lingering crash bugs or problems with matches continuing on past their completion.

Users who are viewing this thread