Patches for PS2

HazS786

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have seen lots of great work on this website and i feel that all the work is of high quality. i however, do not own a PC and being a PS2 gamer i would wish and hope for some of these great creaters could experiment and make kits, faces etc for the PS2 cricket 2005. i know many gamers who use the PS2 who would love to recieve and download lots of cool stuf for their cricket game.
i know most of you guys who create the patches are busy but if a couple of u could experiemnt and try and make some for the PS2 then that would be truly amazing!
For the good of the whole cricketing gaming would someone please hear my plea! :(

Id love to help, but it is impossible (i think) to install patches on a PS2. Sorry :(

I think you can import stuff using the Max drive. Maybe you could use this. Apparantly you'll be able to import stuff using PS3 though :).

Ive got a maxdrive i think the only things we could do is rosters?

i agree that if some patches can be made for the Xbox why not PS2?

Do u guys think it may be possible because i have heard of a website which produces kits etc for the football game pro evo. i have have heard that people have downloaded stuff for their pro eveo game on PS2

i am not sure how it would be done but i would leave that for the experts.

it would enhance the cricketing gaming around the world. hope it can be done!!!!!!!

For pro evolution the way people do it is by sending a memory card and getting someone to transfer the option file as you can edit kits in game. Either that or a disk is made that people buy which does the same job by replacing your option file. Hope that is correct and helpful

I can change pro evo files all you need is a maxdrive then you copy it onto the memo stick. Hope this helps.

I really want to know if something similar is availiable for Cricket 2005. can somone please experiment or try to see if patches work for PS2. i would really be grateful in one of you guys take this task on hand and can see if it is possible. if you got it to work, i bet you would get millions of die hard cricket fans downloading your stuff evryday!
by they way what is a maxdrive and where could i get it?

Can u use the maxdrive for EA Cricket 2005. i looked on www.dvd.co.uk and it looks good but i really want something that will help me get stuff for cricket. can it work for cricket. can u try it?
please reply if u think it may work. i really want to get EA Cricket 2005 extras e.g rosters, kits etc for the PS2.

Users who are viewing this thread