Patches for PS2?

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there going to be any patches for the PS2 game that can be transferred by the internet connection you get with the ps2. Is it possible to make patches for the ps2? If so are there going to be any for Brian Lara? As I really feel that the PS2 players are really missing out on some of the things the computer users get.

if the BLIC2005 game for the ps2 had had the right faces and bats go to the right people in all modes not only just the icc mode, it would have been a very good game, in the next one they need to makke the faces look like the player and not some random person

Chimp132 said:
if the BLIC2005 game for the ps2 had had the right faces and bats go to the right people in all modes not only just the icc mode, it would have been a very good game, in the next one they need to makke the faces look like the player and not some random person
Once again, licences are needed for real faces and bats and they cost a lot of money which Codemasters just haven't got!

Cant really see a way to mod this game on the ps2. The disc is more than likely read only and there would be no editable files.

Almost_Austwick said:
Cant really see a way to mod this game on the ps2. The disc is more than likely read only and there would be no editable files.
True. In the case of consoles, it is only possible to edit the save game files, which are stored on a hard disk (ala Xbox 360), but that is also not easy by any means.

Shame. I find the game on the computer really hard. Do you guys change the button assignment?

GrayNicolls said:
Shame. I find the game on the computer really hard. Do you guys change the button assignment?
Well same here, I find these games hard on PC and much easier on PS2 which is the reason I am going to get a PS2 to PC Controller which is a USB kind of thing where you can plug in your PS2 Controller and play with it on the PC. Costs ?6.00 from ebay ;)

ammar said:
Well same here, I find these games hard on PC and much easier on PS2 which is the reason I am going to get a PS2 to PC Controller which is a USB kind of thing where you can plug in your PS2 Controller and play with it on the PC. Costs ?6.00 from ebay ;)

Like a joystick but with cross,circle,square,triangle and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread