Patches

Pace-Ace

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could someone please tell me how to add patches to the game as i have never done so before. :help

Pace-Ace

School Cricketer
Come on guys plz my cricket 2004 has a problem so in the meantime i have 2 do with cricket2002. Someone plz tell me how 2 install patches. :upray

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
find the location of the files on he gamez folder and paste the filez there!!!And u still playing cric 2002!!!LOLOLOL

Pace-Ace

School Cricketer
I was for a while because i had no other cricket game whose cd worked. Ive bought a new cricket 2004 recently and now play that. so basically yeah i played cricket 2002 and im sure other people still so.

Cowburn199

International Coach
hasun300 said:
haha this is funny why not buy blic or cric2005 cric2002 is to old
Alot of people play old games. Just because there old doesnt mean there not good?
And what were you doing looking at the Cricket 2002 forum in the first place?

Last edited:

Nomaan_1

School Cricketer
can someone tell me how to get pakistan india etc. in demo mode thanks

Ritwik

co-founder
that is not possible. The furthest you can extend the demo is to play with one of England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

See http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002 for more on that. The site also features info on how to add patches. Click the "downloads help" link on the left navigation bar.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ritwik said:
See http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002 for more on that. The site also features info on how to add patches. Click the "downloads help" link on the left navigation bar.

And as I mentioned recently in the PC Timelines thread, the front page of that site features my last ever public AI Patch, which of course was fantastically brilliant :D

Users who are viewing this thread