scaled.php
VS
nzc.png

511385.html

Dubai International Cricket Stadium

0000004pakistanvsnewzea.png

501315.html

Man Of The Match For 10 Wicket Match Haul

10 wickets in 2 innings is obviously possible. Do you check the scorecard or go by just the words :p

Cricsim is good but its too common! This sim has been brilliant!

There is no Sim that is 100%. You havent used this sim hence dont know anything about it!! :) Its actually way better the boring usual cricsim. For a fact if you see I have never used Cricsim in any of my leagues

You havent used this sim hence dont know anything about it!!

I have used it many time. I don't like the graphics stuff, etc. Cricsim is simple in which you don't have to post the image of the scorecard.

Ah, great effort there. We won the match and I had a nice debut with a fine 80 and a duck to go with it.

10 wicket haul is never possible

Are you serious? In test matches its more then possible. Stop blind following a trent and look at the scorecard properly before discouraging someone

Posted via Mobile Device

Well that was a pretty big fail, none of our batsmen did anything of note.

And you are saying Cricsim is boring without using it??

I dont need to be necessarily running it to know how boring it is, all the leagues use CricSim and there needs to be changes. If you dont like you go on with CricSim but personally I like experimenting and I am damn sure you would have not seen Test Championship League by Harsh Shah? It was brilliant and had this sim used. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread