Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

^@Varun, why are you being so pessimistic? LOL. If anything, you should want to play more matches to prove that you are worth being kept in the side. That you want to play. That is, after all, what this leagues is about. Correct me I'm wrong. :thumbs

You're right mate but I let the team down and deserve to be dropped thats why:(......

@Rohit - You gotta rate the non-bowlers as '99'.

Look Virat Kohli bowled in the last match. You have to change the bowling ratings according to the bowlers mentioned in the lineup.

Virat Kohli bowls in real life and does more often. I have given every international players a realistic rating. TBH he has been rated 62 in the sim

Last edited:
@rohit-Increase my batting abilities mate..i am a opening batsman(occasional wicketkeeper)..player like Umair2000 scored 90 & me 10:(..change it ASAP

No, player ratings wont be changed on whims and fancies of individuals :) I dont want to sound rude though. :cheers

Thanks for informing as I did not know

Virat Kohli bowls in real life and does more often. I have given every international players a realistic rating. TBH he has been rated 62 in the sim

I think he means that the bowlers who are chosen to bowl by the captain marked with ^ should be the only ones bowling.

I think he means that the bowlers who are chosen to bowl by the captain marked with ^ should be the only ones bowling.

I'm fairly sure on cricsim though that you can only control one team's bowling at a time. Better just leave it to the system.

There's a way around it though, if you don't want a certain player to bowl, even if hes an allrounder, make his rating 99. I thought I'd be realistic and give guys like Ponting and Hussey averages of 60/70 but then the simulator bowls them, when they wouldn't normally bowl.

Fixtures Are Here Again

Code:
T20 Match 1 : The Maverics VS The Alliance
T20 Match 2 : The Dragons VS The Mavericks
T20 Match 3 : The Alliance VS The Dragons

ODD Match 1 : The Maverics VS The Alliance
ODD Match 2 : The Dragons VS The Mavericks
ODD Match 3 : The Alliance VS The Dragons

T20 Match 4 : The Maverics VS The Alliance
T20 Match 5 : The Dragons VS The Mavericks
T20 Match 6 : The Alliance VS The Dragons

ODD Match 7 : The Maverics VS The Alliance

T20 Finals - TBA VS TBA

ODD Match 8 : The Dragons VS The Mavericks
ODD Match 9 : The Alliance VS The Dragons

ODD Match 10 : The Maverics VS The Alliance
ODD Match 11 : The Dragons VS The Mavericks
ODD Match 12 : The Alliance VS The Dragons

ODD Finals - TBA VS TBA

One Of Unofficial Test - PCPL XI VS Rest Of The World

Great win...................quick 58 by me.
Our top order really played well & dictate how to slap some barbarians here....:mad,they always poke us.
They really deserve this now....GO DRAGONS................

imgres

Users who are viewing this thread