Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Well that was an epic choke. We did hold them back but playing only 5 bowlers is not good. Kumar make necessary changes please

We will back,need to be consistent..though its a long tournament...

destroyed the batting of Dragons but gave too many runs

PS-this thread could be named the spam thread

dd.png

News from dragons den:-

Kumar08 tweets today..."We are confident that we will perform much better in ODIs."

Team News:-

Batting allrounder akul in,swacker out due to poor performance.

So,here it is...Dragons lineup for 1st 0DI:-

Yash Raj
Kumarjit(c & wk)
Ian Bell
Soumit
Rohit Sharma
Faf Duplesis^
Scott Styris^
Akul^
Dajesmac^
Fenil Patel^
Shaharyar^

Go dragons............

DD1.png

Last edited:
destroyed the batting of Dragons but gave too many runs

PS-this thread could be named the spam thread

Yup! I will be pretty strict when it comes to spamming. NO REGIONAL LANGUAGE here after will be tolerated. I will not take any responsibility is any one is given an infraction because I WILL REPORT THE POST

Great Win Thanks To Me And Farhan

It's a good thing my crap performances are being overshadowed by Umair and Farhan. Thanks guys :thumbs ;)

much better performance with the ball this time, restricting them to just 120 would allow our batsmen ample opportunity to chase down the score as long as one batsmen held the anchor or made a 50 and Umair did just that.

I'll go with the same t20 lineup for the first one-dayer against the mavericks.

Good batting by Umair there. Good job by the bowlers to control them on a par score.
dajesmac went wicket-less. :p

A Very good match , firstly a very economical bowling with a wicket to go and then a batting performance to finish the match with a boundary , Very good match , we have done it :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread