Payment Methods

ravabelly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I don't recall CC2006 being restricted to Credit Card holders only but it seems CC2007 is. Is there an alternative payment method? I.E. debit card, paypal etc?
I'm itching to play more of this great game but my trial has now run it's course.
Please help!
Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I don't recall CC2006 being restricted to Credit Card holders only but it seems CC2007 is. Is there an alternative payment method? I.E. debit card, paypal etc?
I'm itching to play more of this great game but my trial has now run it's course.
Please help!
Thanks in Advance.

You can buy the retail version from various websites using a debit card thats how I got mine;)

www.amazon.com
www.sporting-gifts.com

I'll speak to Oli about this and get back to you as soon as possible (most likely Monday).

I'll speak to Oli about this and get back to you as soon as possible (most likely Monday).

Hi Glenn,
Is it possible to sort the payment issue I mention (appreciate your rather busy at the mo)? This is of course for the digital release and not the retail version.
Thanks in Advance

I'm still waiting on a reply from E-Licence, once I have it I'll let you know the latest.

Quick question. Isn't it a bit risky to give everyone 2 licences because couldn't those who only plan to use it on one computer give one to a friend?

Users who are viewing this thread