PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

The team that won the latest season goes through. That's why the champions of the inaugural EDC don't go through, the champions of the second season do. Otherwise I'm gonna have to let the champions of the inaugural Pakistan National One-Day Cup go through, from three seasons ago.

The same for the Afghan Premier League.
Pakistan had another representative league last season. So it makes sense to pick up from the latest season of the new league. But ZPL has always been Zimbabwe's representative league. And this rule was used in a previous CL to select the team from the WI league

Normally I would agree and say that the team from season 16 be used, however it would be great If the season 15 team was used instead.

I can not guarantee that I will be able to complete a 17th season, so it would be nice if a team from Zimbabwe was represented in the next two seasons of the Champions League. :)

Pakistan had another representative league last season. So it makes sense to pick up from the latest season of the new league. But ZPL has always been Zimbabwe's representative league. And this rule was used in a previous CL to select the team from the WI league
Fair enough, but fyi, the WI league only had one season.

I guess it depends on the league. :)

Fearsome tweak, NaviN GandhI! :eek:

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE XVII
|
TEAM
||
LEAGUE
||
MANAGER
|
| - :zim: TBA| | - Zimbabwe Premier League 16 | | - TBA| |

| - :eng: Sunderland Cricket Club -- | | - English Domestic Championship II | | - The Deadman| |

| - :aus: Perth Cannons| | - Gatorade Australian Premier League II -- | | - NaviN GandhI| |

| - :pak: Sialkot Renegades| | - Pakistan National One-Day Cup 3 | | - Pinch hitter & NaviN GandhI -- | |

| - :afg: Speen Ghar Tigers| | - Alokozay Afghan Premier League II | | - NaviN GandhI| |

| - :sri: Uva Leopards| | - Lankan Championship II | | - Saroj padhy & Akshay.| |

| - :saf: Multiply Titans| | - Momentum One-Day Cup | | - CerealKiller| |
I think the winners of Season I should get a chance to represent Afghanistan
And Season II winners should be in the next edition of CL

No I disagree I have always seen the latest winners making it into the champions league even if someone makes another league and the league gets completed just before the official CL announcement then the later team will make it to the league.A similar thing happened just before CLXIV and the later team got the edge.Or sometimes it depends completely on CL Managers.

I remember a WI league, i think run by @SPYder , with multiple seasons, and the winners were selected chronologically for each CL.
Can't seem to recall. I guess so. But, if that did happen, then I don't think it should've. Explanation below.

The team that won the latest season should go through based on the fact that if this was the inaugural Champions League, and the APL was say, in it's 5th season. Then the winners from that would qualify, not from the first season. Because in fictional universe, the team that won season five, the season right now, exists. The team that won the first season is no longer the same team, because of all the squad changes/reshuffles in-between. And You can't bring that back because of contract dispute. The timelines don't fit.

Can't seem to recall. I guess so. But, if that did happen, then I don't think it should've. Explanation below.

The team that won the latest season should go through based on the fact that if this was the inaugural Champions League, and the APL was say, in it's 5th season. Then the winners from that would qualify, not from the first season. Because in fictional universe, the team that won season five, the season right now, exists. The team that won the first season is no longer the same team, because of all the squad changes/reshuffles in-between. And You can't bring that back because of contract dispute. The timelines don't fit.
Our team is mostly unchanged from last season. But i'll accept any decision you make.

Fearsome tweak, NaviN GandhI! :eek:

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE XVII
|
TEAM
||
LEAGUE
||
MANAGER
|
| - :zim: Mountaineers| | - Zimbabwe Premier League 15 | | - ABDULLAH & CerealKiller| |

| - :eng: Sunderland Cricket Club -- | | - English Domestic Championship II | | - The Deadman| |

| - :aus: Perth Cannons| | - Gatorade Australian Premier League II -- | | - NaviN GandhI| |

| - :pak: Sialkot Renegades| | - Pakistan National One-Day Cup 3 | | - Pinch hitter & NaviN GandhI -- | |

| - :afg: Speen Ghar Tigers| | - Alokozay Afghan Premier League II | | - NaviN GandhI| |

| - :sri: Uva Leopards| | - Lankan Championship II | | - Saroj padhy & Akshay.| |

| - :saf: Multiply Titans| | - Momentum One-Day Cup | | - CerealKiller| |
Ford Ranger Cup by @Akshay. ?

The only way I have taken part in this is by someone taking me as co-manager or someone dropping out.

Users who are viewing this thread