PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The season hasn't been completed, so there isn't really a fair way to select a team. Not that I can think of anyway. Suggestions?
Swirler, Delhi Destroyers Duelers have won season II of the IPL. And, that is the team which will be taking part here if you allow.

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah I've wondered where he's got to. He hasn't logged-on in ages; hope he's alright. :p

Yeah, we just had our mid-semester break at uni so I thought he might've popped back in over that if he'd been busy with uni work etc before it, but maybe something more important has happened so all the best to him whatever it is.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why aren't you including an IPL team? Including would be much better than including teams from Associate leagues.

naysayer.jpg

BCCI.jpg

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Any chance of getting an ELA team in? Just 4 rounds are left including the final.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait a few days, Sri Lankan team can be included in this league. Looks a real good season till time around.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Any chance of getting an ELA team in? Just 4 rounds are left including the final.

Wait a few days, Sri Lankan team can be included in this league. Looks a real good season till time around.

Yeah, I'll try and include a team from both.

I've started giving values to all the players; should speed-up the process when all the teams have qualified and I'm finalising ratings. :D

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I've wondered where he's got to. He hasn't logged-on in ages; hope he's alright.

i just got overwhelmed with the amount of work compared with last year. didn't want to disappoint everyone sorry about that :facepalm

if you haven't finished and have space for the afpl team, i could post the final tomorrow.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
i just got overwhelmed with the amount of work compared with last year. didn't want to disappoint everyone sorry about that :facepalm

if you haven't finished and have space for the afpl team, i could post the final tomorrow.

No worries; great to see you back!

Starting to get too many teams, but yours defiantly deserves to be there. So if you could finish the season it would be great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread